• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald .ini File [in-progess]

GlitchyReal

Entity of the Eastern Cinnabar Shore
Years
  • I've been looking for this thing for years and decided, you know what? I'm just gonna crank it out. And I figure I'll share here while I'm at it.

All available text (except MAY's, playing as MAY first) has been mapped up to SLATEPORT.
    I plan on doing everything up until the battle text of the BATTLE FRONTIER (wandering NPCs will be mapped, but no BRAINS, too hard to get there).

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T8XMZWF8CM3Hxvi2GtawPnFFttjD7opL

And please, someone lemme know if this is already done and it'll save me a metric heck-ton of work Dx
    (Also, I never use forums so help me out with learning etiquette and generally not being a dummy.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • You forgot to mention what program is this .ini for.
    Judging by the way in which you wrote the post, it sounds like it's for Advance Text.
    It is strongly suggested not to use that tool because it cannot repoint data correctly thus having a high chance of breaking the ROM in the process.

Back