• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: POKEMON MEGA EMERALD X AND Y EDITION (NEW HACK 2016)

Who is your first love?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    In this hack rom does the multiplayer link work? If not somebody can help me to find one hack rom where it works?

Last edited:

hwayunhae

Lurker at Large
    Years
  • For those with questions about how many pokemon are in the game, and how many from each gen, I used rando and checked the logs, so I can at least answer that one: 388 pokemon. check the spoiler for the list. (Your starter pokemon doesn't appear on the Hoenn Dex, but the choice is between the Gen 6 starting pokes).

From what I can tell, it looks like Dex replacement for the new pokemon and fakemon. The replacement seems to be almost completely random, and the only thing left alone is the natdex numbers of the original 386 (not including megas, which for some reason have their own dex number in mega x and y). some of the mega forms seem to be fanmade.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2017
    how do you guys download it, with dropbox or mega i tried both but none of them showed up in my gba4ios game list, please help me

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2017
    how do u download it, with mega or dropbox i did both but it still dosent show up please help me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I found a bug in Shoal Cave that's preventing me from getting the Shoal Shells and other items that you can get when the tide is high. When I go into the second room of the cave at high tide, there's no water for me to surf on and I can't get to the shoal shells. Can you fix this?

Lacheruu

Lurker
    Years
  • If you case you can't destroy 'em.. Spam Sheer Cold {XD}

a9cLvHt.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2016
    How to beat battle pyramid, it is pitch black and makes the wall-bump noise when I move in any dierection? (character stays in the middle of the screen)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    How do I get pass the submarine blocking the Underwater Cave? Please help me. I'm stuck.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    I´m trying to apply a patch with lunar ips to an emerald rom and it seems broken, how can I fix it? i really need to try this game

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back