• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: POKEMON MEGA EMERALD X AND Y EDITION (NEW HACK 2016)

Who is your first love?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    OK well I like the game but why did u make it impossible to get to awaken kyogyer

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2016
    Is the creator ever even on here? He said the game is 100% complete and it features kanto and Kalos regions. How do I get there? I completed absolutely everything I could complete.in the hoenn region. Lol

I looked into the rom file and there arent even map files for Kanto and Kalos so you cant go there but eveything else what is said to be there is there so still an awesome rom hack

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2016
    Pokemon Mega Emerald X And Y Edition Gamers !! I Have Some Doubts !! First Of All , I Complete My Hoen and National Dex . Secondly , I Completed My Trainer Card To Gold With 4 Stars And Lastly , I Even Defeated Draco But Still That Lady Dowan To Give A Kalos Ticket ?? WHY IS THAT ? IS THIS GAME COMPLETE VERSION OR BETA VERSION ??

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2016
    hey sir,how can i fill up my hoenn pokedex when there are other hoenn pokemon that are not in the game?ex:zigzagoon

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2016
    How can i get pass mount pinatubo anyone please help meeeeee

Coz after i get passed the maze on mount pnatubo i am stuck in a lake with a waterfall.and a house full of winguls what should i do plss help me

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2017
    Sir i need Pokemon location list to complete the national dex, also how anti mega works? cause cant use on X-Charizard but can use on X-Medicham, and how to get Y-Charizard?

Ok , i know it has been a long time , but can i ask u where is meditite or medicham ? I know this hack was kinda trash but i just play for pokemon collection, hope u wont mind and answer me :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back