• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi :)

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I am new, came here beause... I felt like it haha! also I do want to be part of ROM hacking. So I might look into that later. I'm a spriter :) I made my icon too!
    My name is sp00ky (actual name is Kalista) and I play competitive smash bros as well. I wish I was as good at competitive Pokemon as I am Smash {XD}

Lately I've been running out of ideas for drawings and it's come to my attention that I never draw Pokemon anymore, (I used to.) So I also came here to get inspired.

Thank you for reading! :pink_love: <33

Last edited:

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
    Years
  • Hi there, sp00ky. I'm new here, too. I used to draw Pokemon a lot back in the day, but I don't really draw a lot anymore, and truth be told, when I do, it's usually horses or Lion King these days. Pokemon do still get in the mix though! Did you draw your signature?

I don't game competitively on anything, and that's only partially because I suck. Anyway, here's hoping we both have a great time here at PC. :)

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Hi there, sp00ky. I'm new here, too. I used to draw Pokemon a lot back in the day, but I don't really draw a lot anymore, and truth be told, when I do, it's usually horses or Lion King these days. Pokemon do still get in the mix though! Did you draw your signature?

I don't game competitively on anything, and that's only partially because I suck. Anyway, here's hoping we both have a great time here at PC. :)

Hey! Oh that's pretty cool that you draw :) Ah Lion King is such a great movie! I did not draw my signature, but I should draw Liepard sometime,they're my favourite cat Pokemon :D

I'm sure you would not suck :) And yes! I hope we do have great time here {:3}

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Heyy there Kalista! welcome to PC, nice to meet you!

Oh, sounds like we can cover your interests here. We have a very active ROM hacking section and we have an art section where you can post your work, of course. You should check the rules first and ask for any kind of help that you need, we're all here to help you.

Good luck with everything! :)

Thank you very much! Nice to meet you also :)

That sounds great, thanks for telling me! I'll definitely check those out! {:3}

MusicClues

Mashup Maker and Sun/M/XY Champion/Master
    Years
  • I am new, came here beause... I felt like it haha! also I do want to be part of ROM hacking. So I might look into that later. I'm a spriter :) I made my icon too!
    My name is sp00ky (actual name is Kalista) and I play competitive smash bros as well. I wish I was as good at competitive Pokemon as I am Smash {XD}

Lately I've been running out of ideas for drawings and it's come to my attention that I never draw Pokemon anymore, (I used to.) So I also came here to get inspired.

Well, Welcome to The PokeC.

So You Play Smash? So Do I! I main Sonic, Pikachu, Mario and Link. But Mostly Sonic.

Hope See you around!

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Well, Welcome to The PokeC.

So You Play Smash? So Do I! I main Sonic, Pikachu, Mario and Link. But Mostly Sonic.

Hope See you around!

Thank you! Oh nice, I main Peach, Ganondorf and Ness :) Wish I had a Pokemon main, but none of them are really that fun to me unfortunately :( Sonic is fun. I love spindashing :)

Hope to see you around as well! {:3}

Years
  • I am new, came here beause... I felt like it haha! also I do want to be part of ROM hacking. So I might look into that later. I'm a spriter :) I made my icon too!

*Gasp* I missed this one! I can't believe it! Ohohoho! Well, anyway, allow me to introduce myself: I am JD, and I enjoy using Electric type Pokémon, although I am doing a Bug run in my current play through of Pokémon Version Moon! I can't wait to see what types of art and sprites that you come up with! Keep me informed and don't forget to drop me a line from time to time! I try to be as visible as possible and sometimes that's hard to do ohohoho! Geez, already here and showing me up with your fancy Avatar and signature! Good on you for staying on top of that, me? I can hardly bother, as you can see ohohoho!

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    *Gasp* I missed this one! I can't believe it! Ohohoho! Well, anyway, allow me to introduce myself: I am JD, and I enjoy using Electric type Pokémon, although I am doing a Bug run in my current play through of Pokémon Version Moon! I can't wait to see what types of art and sprites that you come up with! Keep me informed and don't forget to drop me a line from time to time! I try to be as visible as possible and sometimes that's hard to do ohohoho! Geez, already here and showing me up with your fancy Avatar and signature! Good on you for staying on top of that, me? I can hardly bother, as you can see ohohoho!

Oh hi JD! Electric types are really nice, I use them quite a lot too :) But my favourite type will always be ghost! Thank you very much, it means a lot that you are looking forward to that! and well your avatar is quite fancy as well :)

Years
  • Oh hi JD! Electric types are really nice, I use them quite a lot too :) But my favourite type will always be ghost! Thank you very much, it means a lot that you are looking forward to that! and well your avatar is quite fancy as well :)
    Ohohoho! I think I may have to spruce it up a bit before too long though. It lacks a kind of flavour. Here are all the people around me changing their user names and signatures and profile pages while I just type away with the plain jane stock appearances ohohoho!

Back