• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Famous people you are similar to

Years
  • Actors. Musicians. Anyone in the limelight. Who do you have a lot in common with?

Granted, we can't really know them personally but from an outside perspective some connections can be made. So don't get pedantic with me, you lot.

Years
  • Interesting topic.

I think my manner and speaking voice is very much like Liv Tyler, the smile, feminine clothes, quiet tone of voice, awkwardness and giggle. I'm a little more mercurial though. Tall women like she and I tend to be gentle giants.

Just going by looks,not personality I would definitely be somebody lesser known, I'm not conventionally pretty. I feel a little awkward even naming a famous person because almost all are going to look like stars, and I am simple girl and not the glamorous type. But just for reference there's a Cuban pin-up from the 60s named Chelo Alonso who kinda has my round face, small catty eyes, full lips and nose and strong lower jaw.

As for someone from the 21st century there is a Hatian former model and actress Garcelle Beauvais that could maybe play me in the movie version of my life :)
    I have more of that athletic shape, the smile and bright complexion.

I dress however like none of the above. Bring out the crochet knit cap, vintage oversized duster, leg warmers, ballet flats, buddy holly glasses and dangly artist jewelry. Yea, I'm that kid in the Starbucks.

Years
  • Hrmm, I'm not sure if I'll be making many physical connections because few people seem to look like me. I've been searching for my nose for years and I haven't found a match yet. And no, it isn't in the shape of a galleon or pretzel - its just nowhere to be found! Its not even that unique! What the hell. But Dane DeHaan and I do have the same jaw.

Once I looked in the mirror and thought 'Helloooo Felicity Jones!' and then I came back a week later and it was like 'Oh lord it's Jack Black'. I'll probably be Donnie Yen tomorrow. Or Judi Dench.

I have no style to compare because it keeps jumping from punk to hick to hooligan to scholar, so for one time or another I dress like everybody. My hair changes colour so there's no point in comparing that, either. No dye - it just keeps frickin' changing.

Now, onto personality! I'm quite in-the-know when it comes to these actors. Not picking them out of a list because we both like cheesecake or something:

Eddie Redmayne and I seem to be quite cheerful people, all round. We walk around and talk with different accents. Definitely seem to like more things than we hate. I share little of his perpetual good-naturedness because I anger easily and spite seems to follow, but from what I've seen... I think there's something there. A base similarity. Then there are the quotes! Good lord, how they resonate:

I'm just one gigantic ball of rancid fear and self-consciousness. I'm entirely fuelled by fear, so the fact that I knew it could be a catastrophic disaster made me unable to sleep, and made me work quite hard.

Learning lines is hard for me because I have the attention span of a six year old

I draw and play the piano badly. But when I'm doing those things, I'm concentrating so hard there's no room for worry.

Yep. There it is. I wish I could be as nice and tempered around the edges, but give me a knife on a bad day and I'll stab you.

Ben Mendelsohn and I are similar in terms of sense of humour, love of capes and giddiness. The man is always wriggling in his seat and cutting in with jokey comments, and he often starts talking about something new out of nowhere which irritates and muddles people. I don't swear quite as much but that's only because I know that I couldn't get away with it. The unfairness of life.

John Boyega is very excitable and vivid, but certainly has a serious side. We're alike in how we jump up and down and fall over furniture when something especially awesome is going on.

... I swear there were more, but my memory is abominable. I tried to relate to Gary Oldman, but he likes the Beatles and eggs and sausages and it was fundamentally impossible.

Back