• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need help with p706 forums (not link dont worry simone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
  • Hi, recent at the p706 forums there has been alot of fuss because I introduced spam rules and links like her at pc. And as you prob could guess no one is thrilled about it. Everyone thinks I am abusing my powers and stalis thinks it's sad (remeber the guy who said he has the 7th movie before it was out co webby with jeremy). Anyways now I am hoping some of you will stop by to explain (cough cough simone) you dont need to register you can post as a guest I will put a link in my sig right now! So please come help!

(also i hope I did nothing wrong I am not advertising it I just need help with it)

thanks again!

(btw PR opens I think within the next two weeks!)

TeamRocket

HEY! At least your forums have members so quit whining.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Team Rocket, ya don't need to yell at him for wanting his forum to be nice.

Anyway I went there and the first thread i saw was Stalis and some others totally bashing PC saying were overly modded.

TeamRocket

Sorry - I am just jealous. Sorry about that. Anyway - I was just wondering why you are whining. I mean - you already have a great forum.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • im not whining I just want it to be good I mean my sites i own and work at actually get hits so I wanna keep it that way!

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    yeah I remember I was excited when I hit 500 unique now I'm almost averaging 1000 with 4000 hits

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • lolol so true i remember my first site 500 was outrageous amount now all i hope is my new site will do awesome so who knows!

Simone

....... (>0_0<)
    Years
  • P706, i checked out your stats.. You only get about 500-700 unique even at the most.. But i could be wrong :\.

Also, Blaze.. did you want me to explain it in your forum or here?.. Because you will have to PM me the link before i can explain it on there ^^".

TR - Jealousy is a curse so quit flamming.

TeamRocket

I am not flaming. I am just saying that if his board has so many members - unless it is a software error - I see no reason to lament.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    me? 125 some members isn't a lot and simone i got 1000 unique just yesterday lol.

TeamRocket

I have about 5 members - sorriest wannabe forum if you ever saw one

TeamRocket

yeah - i will say - i try to spur collaboration but it doesn't work

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • STaLIS is still the co-webby there? Well I'm not joining then..... he is the only one still lying still claiming to have the 7th movie..... Only P706 apologized for it and I do visit his site, but I won't goto a forum where STaLIS is a mod, sorry if I'm being immature now.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Eh, I might go there if I ever get my net back.

But this seems like advertising.....

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • Off-topic: It needs to get to Japanese theatres first. It'll probably come to DVD in Japan around December.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back