• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon video/series ideas?

MuzzaYT

Sam :)
Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2018
    Pok?mon video/series ideas?

Recently I've been doing a collection series for collecting cards but I want Pok?mon video ideas for when I can't afford them everyday. I know I could play Pok?mon go but I don't really have the equipment to be able to play and record where I am at the same time. Has anybody got any ideas that they'd like to see done?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I can't think of any. Pokemon's literally used every idea in the book IMO.

.....Cept maybe a board game like Dungeons and Dragons. :P But I would be wary of that haha. I've heard Dungeons and Dragons can be scary addicting and bad for peoples well being o_o;;;

Last edited:

TimmyTom

TimmyTom
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2018
    Perhaps do some tcg battle and deck building guides. Get OBS and screen record or stream Pokemon Trading Card Game Online game-play free. Do some list videos like Top ten cards I most desire or something like that. I donno, but get creative and make sure you love what you upload.

Back