• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] (CLOSED) FT: Shiny females: Camerupt (Heavy Ball) & Scizor (Sport Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hello, fellow Trainers,

I have the following two shiny Pokemon available for trade. Below are all the details that I currently know about them. In return, I'm looking for English shiny Pokemon that have also been caught/bred in an Apricorn Ball - such as a Fast Ball, Level Ball, Safari Ball, Heavy Ball, etc. I have specific Pokemon in mind that I'd prefer over others, but if you have any shiny "Apri'mon," please feel free to offer them below, & I'll let you know if I'm interested. Pokemon that are in Fast Balls or Level Balls will interest me much more than others. ;)

Shiny Scizor, female, level 100 (Sport Ball) [English]
    OT: Wuji / Kalos/Hoenn-born, English
    Ability: Technician, Nature: Impish
    Moves: Swords Dance, Roost, Bullet Punch, Knock Off (each w/ max PP's)
    HP: 343, Atk: 307, Def: 264, SpA: 131, SpD: 246, Speed: 166

Shiny Camerupt, female, level 100 (Heavy Ball) [English]
    OT: Taz / Kalos/Hoenn-born, English
    Ability: Solid Rock, Nature: Quiet
    Moves: Heat Wave, Earth Power, Protect, Hidden Power (each w/ max PP's)
    HP: 344, Atk: 235, Def: 176, SpA: 339, SpD: 186, Speed: 77

Thanks for your time, & hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello, fellow Trainers,

I have the following two shiny Pokemon available for trade. Below are all the details that I currently know about them. In return, I'm looking for English shiny Pokemon that have also been caught/bred in an Apricorn Ball - such as a Fast Ball, Level Ball, Safari Ball, Heavy Ball, etc. I have specific Pokemon in mind that I'd prefer over others, but if you have any shiny "Apri'mon," please feel free to offer them below, & I'll let you know if I'm interested. Pokemon that are in Fast Balls or Level Balls will interest me much more than others. ;)

Shiny Scizor, female, level 100 (Sport Ball) [English]
    OT: Wuji / Kalos/Hoenn-born, English
    Ability: Technician, Nature: Impish
    Moves: Swords Dance, Roost, Bullet Punch, Knock Off (each w/ max PP's)
    HP: 343, Atk: 307, Def: 264, SpA: 131, SpD: 246, Speed: 166

Shiny Camerupt, female, level 100 (Heavy Ball) [English]
    OT: Taz / Kalos/Hoenn-born, English
    Ability: Solid Rock, Nature: Quiet
    Moves: Heat Wave, Earth Power, Protect, Hidden Power (each w/ max PP's)
    HP: 344, Atk: 235, Def: 176, SpA: 339, SpD: 186, Speed: 77

Thanks for your time, & hope to hear from you soon!

Hey man its been awhile! :p
    I might be interested in both but I'd be curious to see know which hidden power the camerupt has
    And any Evs each poke has so that way I can calculate the IVs

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hey man its been awhile! :p
    I might be interested in both but I'd be curious to see know which hidden power the camerupt has
    And any Evs each poke has so that way I can calculate the IVs

It's good to hear from ya! I saw in the Trade Shop forums that you've been commenting on your trade shop back n forth - been wondering how things have been going for you!

I'd be glad to share that info. I just checked - by using a Reset Bag in Super Training, & then soft-resetting the game after it shows what stat increases are being removed - and they are as follows:

Scizor: HP: 248, SpA: 2, Atk: 44, SpD: 200, Def: 16
    Camerupt: HP: 252, SpA: 252, Def: 4 (Hidden Power = Ice)

Last edited:
    Years
  • It's good to hear from ya! I saw in the Trade Shop forums that you've been commenting on your trade shop back n forth - been wondering how things have been going for you!

I'd be glad to share that info. I just checked - by using a Reset Bag in Super Training, & then soft-resetting the game after it shows what stat increases are being removed - and they are as follows:

Scizor: HP: 248, SpA: 2, Atk: 44, SpD: 200, Def: 16
    Camerupt: HP: 252, SpA: 252, Def: 4 (Hidden Power = Ice)

It's been alright haha! I just came back not too long ago and I'm aiming to do a major update soon :p

Alright I know for sure I would like to do a trade for that camerupt and I'll need to consider the scizor!
    Later on ill PM you a list of apricot ball shines I've got now :p

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    It's been alright haha! I just came back not too long ago and I'm aiming to do a major update soon :p

Alright I know for sure I would like to do a trade for that camerupt and I'll need to consider the scizor!
    Later on ill PM you a list of apricot ball shines I've got now :p

Glad to hear it! Welcome back to the Poke-world, then. ;)
    And great, thanks so much in advance for getting that list. I'll definitely hold onto the Camerupt & the Scizor for you, just in case you do end up wanting both. :)

Years
  • Glad to hear it! Welcome back to the Poke-world, then. ;)
    And great, thanks so much in advance for getting that list. I'll definitely hold onto the Camerupt & the Scizor for you, just in case you do end up wanting both. :)

Thank you for your kind words!
    Alright man :)
    I'll probably get that list to you tomorrow morning, but If you do get an offer in the mean time I'll understand

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Thank you for your kind words!
    Alright man :)
    I'll probably get that list to you tomorrow morning, but If you do get an offer in the mean time I'll understand

As far as I'm concerned,
    1. I don't have any other super appealing offers for either, at the moment;
    2. The way I see it, your offers take priority for now, since we've had success & a good sense of trust from past trades.

Looking forward to seeing what options there are!

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hiya, if it turns out Gameguy doesn't want the Scizor I have a Shiny Arcanine in a Fast ball I'd be happy to trade :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hiya, if it turns out Gameguy doesn't want the Scizor I have a Shiny Arcanine in a Fast ball I'd be happy to trade :)

Hello, there, jazzyjazz,
    Thanks for your offer! I'd definitely consider it, except that I already have another trade in the works to receive a shiny Growlithe inside a Fast Ball, for another shiny Pokemon I have. If you have any other shiny Apricorn-ball Pokemon, though, keep me posted!

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hello, there, jazzyjazz,
    Thanks for your offer! I'd definitely consider it, except that I already have another trade in the works to receive a shiny Growlithe inside a Fast Ball, for another shiny Pokemon I have. If you have any other shiny Apricorn-ball Pokemon, though, keep me posted!

Sorry, no others, thank you for the reply :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back