• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Trainer Path-Scarlet's Journey

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
Years
  • Kay,I'm editing it into THIS post.PATIENCE please!;)
    -----------------------
    "Ker, are you sure you know were it is?"
    "Positive Scarlet, I've seen it loads of times, I mean, the market is close by..."
    "Kay, kay...I trust you..."

Completly out of breath from running, Kerri and I arrived outside the white, clean, dome shaped building, known as Professer Blossom's lab to the residents of Azure Town.

The building's lawns were lush and green, and flowers bloomed everywhere you looked.A painted white picket fence surounded the area, and, near the back of the lab, a wooden gate remained closed and sometimes when you least expected it, Pok?mon stared through at you behind the gate, watching in wonder.
    Few people went into the lab , Kerri told me, unless they were kids getting thier starter Pok?mon, or some of Prof. Blossom's helpers that lived and worked there.

"Soooo....are we going in?" Kerri questioned.I looked at her, then at the prim building.
    "Ummm..."I gulped and tugged on a stray strand hair nervously.
    "Scarlet!You know you want to!It's your dream to become a trainer!You told me that at least a million times in your lifetime!!!Are you just going to back away from-" Kerri's yelling was cut of as I replied "Alright, alright.I know.We're going in." I breezily replied, pushed the lock of hair back and started walking as slowly as I could torward the lab.
    "SCARLET!This isn't a death walk to your doom, come on!"
    "Okay.." I sulked for a second and started dashing torward the alabaster colored dome, with Kerri right at my heels.

"STOP!" I shrieked to Kerri.We skidded to a halt at the door in the front of the building.

A enourmous sized red door was in front, so big that five people could have easily walked through it when opened.
    "Scarlet......um....do you think we should knock?" Kerri asked me as we stared at the huge door in front of us. "Well...uhh....." my eyes searched the wall in front of me.
    Ahah!Found it!
    I saw a doorbell right above one of the many flowerpots scattered all over the place.I turned to Kerri and pointed to the doorbell.She shrugged.Inhaling a great deal of air, I pushed the little button.

DiNg DoNg!

A sharp chime emerged from the doorbell and pierced the air.
    A pounding of feet was heard from inside the house.
    Then the footsteps stopped right behind the door.
    And it slowly opened.
    -------------------------
    Bit short, sorry 'bout that....

Last edited:

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Ice demon said:
    Its really good so far - whats next?
    I hope u take eevee, that is one of the starter - i'll go check.
    Nice work I need to take writing class from u and SPon11....^_^

Lalalala.... I might, I might get an Eevee.;)
    You'll see t'morrow...
    You're a VERY good writer yourself, ya know.... :classic:

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Okaaaaay!Hello, hi, bonjour, HELLO! I'm back and as I said before:
    Kay,I'm editing it into THIS post.PATIENCE please!
    :P

------------------------
    The crimson door then was fully opened, and it revealed a woman, who looked as prim, proper and neat as her house.
    Wearing a freshly pressed white lab coat, blue glasses hanging on a piece of creamy silk cord around her neck, a pale blue dress with pink flowers embroidered on it and short chocolate colored hair, this lady was standing in the doorway looking at us.

"May I help you two girls?" the woman inquired with a dazzling pearly white smile on her face.
    Nervous breakdown!I was lost for words.
    But then,Kerri looked the woman square in the eye and started to speak for the both of us.Kerri to the rescue!Thank you Ker!
    "Well, m'am, my best friend, Scarlet and I, well, you see...we've come to get our starter Pok?mon and trainer equiptment from Proffessor Blossom.Is she in? "

The brown haired woman laughed and said "Oh, yes dears, Professor Blossom is indeed in.Infact, she is I."She beamed at us, her eyes starry and twinkling.
    Kerri and I stared at her.

Professor Blossom then became serious and said "Come in, come in, we simply can not stand here just talking.You came to get your starters I do believe?"
    Kerri and I looked at each other for a split second and then nodded to the Professor.
    "Well then, follow me girls!"
    Professor Blossom urged and headed back inside, with us tailing behind her...
    ------------------------

Hahahah.I'm so evil. :badsmile: I will torture you guys forever, and you'll never find out what my/Scarlet's starter is....oh yes my duckies, I'll torture you with short, boring posts...

Just kidding.:P

Last edited:
    Back