• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Trainer Path-Scarlet's Journey

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Hey that pic is just an edited version of may from pkmn advance

anyway I think that your story is very good so far

keep up thegood work

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Well, yeah...but hey, he's WAY better at editing than I am!^^;
    Oh, I'm working on it.Will edit into this post...
    --------------
    At last, we came to a small room.
    Book piles were everywere, various posters of Pok?mon were on the walls and a strange, silver and crimson machine was in the very heart of it all.Three pok?balls were on it, forming a triangle.

"Aaah...I apologize for the mess, but I have been extremely busy lately.Do come over here, girls." Proffesor Blossom pointed to the device.We walked over to it.I gazed at the three balls, wondering what kind of Pok?mon were in them.

"Now," said the prof, startling me. "This is very simple.Just choose a b-"
    A very cute boy with sparkling azure eyes dashed in through the ajar door, so fast he made the air whirl Kerri's hair blow about.
    He ran over to the proffesor, gasping for breath.

"Mom, I'm sorry I'm late, you see,-"
    'She's his mom?' I thought.
    The woman glared at him.
    "David, did you oversleep AGAIN?"
    "Er..." said the boy sheepishly."Yeah..."
    "We will discuss this later, David." Proffesor said cooly.
    ------------------
    More 2morrow!Hopefully!:)

Last edited:

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Then she turned back to us, David edging a bit over to were we were standing.

"Now, back to were I was...cut off.It is VERY simple: Just pick a pok?ball, any ball.Now, Kerri, you shall go first, secondly, you, Scarlet and last of all David.Now, miss Kerri, if you please." She waved her hand over to the balls.Kerri shot a 'oh-my-gosh-I'm-so-nervous-AAAH!' look and made her way over.Ker streched her arm out and grabbed the middle one.

"Aaah...very good, now you, Scarlet." she looked at me, and I quickly strode over to the counter.I paused for a minute, as I surveyed the two remaining pok?balls.I looked at Kerri."C'mon Scarlet, it isn't that hard to pick.Just choose." she mouthed.I turned back around and grabbed the one off to the right.

After I had mine and ran over to were my best friend was standing, I looked to see the remaining ball.But it was gone.As quick as a streak of light, David had the ball in his grasp."Good...Now kids, say 'go pok?ball!' and throw your pok?ball onto the ground, or, just hold it.Now, one, two three..." three cries of "go pok?ball!" mingled in the air.

A streak of light issued from my ball, which I had held in my hand.Then, it dissapeared.In it's place, was a adorable brown, little, fluffy Pok?mon with black starry eyes that looked up at me sweetly. "Viii?" it uttered.I knelt down and patted it on the head.

Proffessor Blossom beamed at me when she saw that it had jumped into my arms.I stood up, the little creature nuzzled me and chirped again:"Vi?Eee?" . "Scarlet....that there, is a little, female Evee." the Proffesor said and turned back to the others.I looked into the Evee's eyes."I think I'll call you......Serene." I whispered to the small Pok?mon. Serene licked me on my cheek.

:pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball::pokeball:
    And it's an :7:!!!;) :D

Last edited:

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Kay, I updated it!
    ----
    I stood up slowly with the little brown bundle of fur now called Serene, the little creature nestled in my arms. I patted the foxy little Pok?mon on the head, and she chirped happily. I gazed down at her and smiled again. Eager to see what Pok?mon Kerri and David had gotten out of their choice of balls, I looked up in the direction of my best friend.

Kerri had gotten a tiny marigold colored Pok?mon, with black tipped ears that was squealing ?Chu chu!? and jumping on top of a counter top, it?s tail bouncing up and down. Kerri was desperately aiming to catch it, as the fuzzy little yellow blur was leaping around, tabletop to counter, tabletop to counter, over the Magikarp tank?.
    SPLASH! "Piii!"

The mischievous little ball of yellow had fallen into the hazy water. It waved it?s small hand like paws around, bobbing up and down. Apparently, it was not a water type.

Spluttering and a bit less hyper, the Pok?mon was fished out by a relieved Kerri. The little animal jumped onto it?s owner?s head. Kerri sighed, took a green scrunchie out, put her drenched, red mane of hair up into a messy pony-tail, taking care not to make the Pok?mon fall off and said wearily "Scar, meet Bolt, a hyperactive boy Pichu." I looked at the Pichu that was eying me.

"Cool! A Pichu huh? Ker, he?s so cute!"

Kerri rolled her eyes but smiled.

"Yeah. He?s a bit hyper, but really sweet and cute, I agree. What?s that Pok?mon called?Did you name it? I mean, it?s not too special not to name your starter Pok?mon..."

She pointed to the resting Eevee.

"She?s an Eevee. Okay, say hi to Kerri, Serene."
    The Pok?mon curiously looked up as I spoke it?s newly found name. She stared at Kerri with her big, black, almond shaped eyes.
    "Vee?" Serene said shyly, then ducked her head back into my arms.
    "Looks like ya got a shy baby Pok?mon there."
    David had come up to us, with his blue, calm Pok?mon tailing behind him.Not knowing what to say to the guy, I just stared at his equally calm cobalt blue eyes, for some weird reason.

He stared at me in return, all: Why is that girl staring at me?.
    Oh my gosh.
    How embarrassing.
    Geez.

Why does this always happen to me? AAARGH! I yelled inside my head.
    I blushed rapidly. I just know it; I could feel the fiery color starting up on my cheeks.

Trying to change the subject I stuttered "Er, yeah, anyways, uh, well?what? s your Pok?mon called?"
    David smiled.
    "A Mudkip."
    Kerri pulled herself into the conversation.
    "A Mudkip!" Kerri repeated. "Nice!"
    I didn?t know what else to say, so I murmured "Oh."

David looked at me, and asked: "So, what?s your name? Mine?s David, as you already know, 'cause of my mom's yelling." He laughed. Good thing the Prof wasn't around us at the moment, or he would have earned another piercing glare from his mother.
    Cheeks still as crimson as my name I nervously said "Scarlet. And this is Serene.And that?s Kerri and Bolt."

Last edited:

Venasaur

Master of the Forest!!!!
    Years
  • Eeeee! Where's the rest? It was getting good, too! I should start my own story, another story, different from the one I already have...

*goes away to write story and sulk about abrupt ending to Scarlet's adventure*

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    Cool story! As soon as I finished the last bit I was so depressed when there wasn't anymore! I like the way u are doing it, just enough to keep people occupied and intrested! I like it! I hope the first fight is soon!

Back