• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Project Renaissance

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    page_01.png

text_1.png

page_02.png

text_2.png

page_03.png

page_03_screeshots.png

page_04.png

page_04-thomas.png

screenshots.png

animation_1.gif
    animation_2.gif

download.png

page_05.png

INTERESTED2.png

page_06.png

PSDK credit
    Spoiler:

Other credits :
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, NOW this is something to look forward to!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    Thanks to all for these feedback. 😇
    We will do our best to release a demo as soon as possible (but we will always give priority to quality over speed)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    when the demo is ready for this game, i'm gonna test it out!!! :D so cool looking pokemon ( its me pizza taco buger from discord btw)

Years
  • Wow, this Fan Game is certainly impressive. It's clear that a lot of work has gone into this project already. If/when it releases, I bet it will make a big splash.
    Love the inclusion of fakemon too! Smiley-fakemon has some really awesome designs and it's great to see them come to life in a game.
    I'll be keeping an eye on this project as it develops. Best of luck to all of you!

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
    Years
  • Holy crap, reading through your first post - this game looks like it's gonna be fantastic~! I definitely agree with Mikethepokemaster, though; much as I'd love to get the game sooner rather than later - absolutely take your time. Take as much time as you need to get everything working properly. We'll be excitedly waiting here for when it's done.
    That said; good luck, and I hope development goes well~! :D

Yumekua

Lead Scriptwriter and Pixel artist for Pokémon Ren
    Years
  • Thank you for all your feedback. We intend to take all our time to provide the best possible game to the community ^^

Thank you again for all your encouragement!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2022
    This looks incredible to the custom forms to the quality take time on this, try not to rush we can wait :D, anyway can't wait to try the demo out soon

Loojaw

The laato
    Years
  • Those fakemon sprites look great!

The regional hippopotas looks like a weird fusion of a hippopotas with camerupt tho 👀 u could do better

Back