• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Tilemaps Corrupted

Acronell

www.poilkjmn.info
Years
  • Working on some tilemaps for my Pokémon Ruby hack, and currently everytime I save a tilemap, whether in tmap or raw format, it becomes corrupted and the HxW is completely off.

I have tried using both Hurricane and Nameless Tile Map Editor.

Does anyone have any idea what I can do to keep a working tilemap?

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • You could try esperance's Tilemap Creator, though it has some glitches with flipped tiles.

If that doesn't work, would you be able to post the tileset that you're using and the outputted tilemap that you're getting from NTME?

Acronell

www.poilkjmn.info
    Years
  • You could try esperance's Tilemap Creator, though it has some glitches with flipped tiles.

If that doesn't work, would you be able to post the tileset that you're using and the outputted tilemap that you're getting from NTME?

Thank you. I just downloaded TC and will give it a try once I get home.

If it doesn't work out, I will post my ts and tmap.

I've been out of the scene for too long

Back