• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Give some advice to the user below you

Years
Make it funny and ring true, or practical or even spiritually encouraging. People can certainly reply to said advice.

Just give some fucking advice already. Go mad!
Spoiler:

My turn. Creator's prerogative:

If someone says THERE IS A SPIDER UNDER YOUR CHAIR, be careful where you smash your feet down to escape while screaming because chances are you'll going to get spider gore all over your feet.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
My advice is to find me some pictures of Korrina in different colored swim suits, posing seriously adorably.

It would make me wicked happy to see some of that :3~

Years
... hrmm. Yes. Well, I'll certainly keep that in mind, but my threshold for the risqué is shortening all the time. I'm trying to regain some lost innocence and I must say that it is working.

Don't say Heather too many times in a row, because the word will slur, your tongue will die and it'll sound like you're melting.
Spoiler:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I had a friend named Heather as a kid lol

My advice is you better play pokemon games as often as you can :P Training pocket monsters has been known to be good for your health and lowers blood pressure.

Back