• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script✓] Spawn point after fainting in Pokémon FireRed

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2019
    Is there a flag or variable that can change which Pokémon Center the user teleports to when losing a wild/trainer battle? I'm having an issue where the game teleports the player to the Cinnabar Gym at the beginning of my ROM hack.

Last edited:

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Is there a flag or variable that can change which Pokémon Center the user teleports to when losing a wild/trainer battle? I'm having an issue where the game teleports the player to the Cinnabar Gym at the beginning of my ROM hack.

There is a command called "sethealingplace" in XSE that does just that. The values are tied to specific maps by the way.
    If you want to find out which values are tied to each maps, just look at the type 3 level script in each Pokemon center.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2019
    There is a command called "sethealingplace" in XSE that does just that. The values are tied to specific maps by the way.
    If you want to find out which values are tied to each maps, just look at the type 3 level script in each Pokemon center.

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it!

Back