• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you wear glasses?

You and Glasses

• Total voters
Years
  • I do wear glasses, but only for seeing into the future distance; my eyesight is shot if I try and read something like, 10+ meters away from me.

I put it down to me working/using with computers for 10+ years! XD​

Years
  • I don't, my eye sight is perfectly fine :(
    Many a time have i tried to trick the eye doctor guy to say i need them but i've yet to succeed :(
    god i want to wear glasses >.<

hackerofdarkness

I have return
    Years
  • I been wearing glasses for quite awhile starting in 4th eitherway I use them simply for far places and reading(Because I love to read xD)

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    I've worn glasses since I was 5, but I recently switched to contact lenses. Glasses are a lot easier.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
  • I don't, my eye sight is perfectly fine :(
    Many a time have i tried to trick the eye doctor guy to say i need them but i've yet to succeed :(
    god i want to wear glasses >.<
    Get non prescription glasses. I've never heard anyone say they want to wear glasses though. XD

I don't wear glasses, but I have a pair, my eyesight is fine to me, so I don't wear them much, only when my eyes burn do I wear them.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • I wear glasses all the time. I'm only 15 and have 20/200 vision which makes me legally Blind and I wear Bifocals.

I wish I had better vision then what I do :(

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
  • I wear glasses. I believe my downfall was a combination of genetics and loving the computer a lot. I didn't have to get them until last October, but my eyes went downhill fast and I have to wear my glasses all the time.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I do, but I'm getting laser eye surgery once I'm 18, kinda tired of wearing Glasses and not being able to wear Contacts properly :(

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I don't need glasses, but I wear them anyway. There not proper lenses though, just glass. I look good in specs.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Yeah I wear them :c Although I only wear them when I'm in English to look smart so I can see the Whiteboard from the back of the class, although I'm supposed to wear them all the time /rebellious.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I only wear them when I am in class. My eyesight isn't that bad, but I do need to wear them.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Sadly yes, I want to try getting contacts but people say I look better with glasses :x

Back