• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

salutation to planet earth.

seattles

contemplating.
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2018
    Good day or evening, what ever time may be for you. My name is Syn, part-time lurker and full-time lazy. I've been a Pokemon Fan enough to grace myself in this site without shaming myself... for at least a day. Fortunately, I'm not into competitiveness. I'm way too relaxed for that.

I'm here for trivia and roleplaying, which I've started to crave to rp with others than my usual partners. I'm excited to be here, foooor misc!! And a lot of Pokemon.

As for yours truly... I'm the guy who reads too much and huddle in the corner doing my own thing because social awkwardness has come to play. Sometimes. I'm friendly as 85% of people here are. I also write, swarmed with so many ideas and yet words flow away through my fingers the moment I've prepared to create a piece. Sadly. And I guess that's it?

My conversation skills is spectacular, I know. Not. Insert another sigh here.

Nice to meet you all!

EDIT: my keyboard messed me up I've posted this accidentally, oops
    thanks keyboard, you're such a nice thing to me right now

Last edited:
    Years
  • Heya there Syn, welcome to the PokeCommunity! We have a growing number of roleplayers here on PC. You can visit the Roleplay Theatre if you want to join in on one, the regulars always love a new roleplayer! Forum games are something I love to play here too, you can find the Pokemon themed games over in Pokemon Trivia. If you have any questions or just want to chat, you can always shoot me a VM. See you around! :]

Last edited:

seattles

contemplating.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2018
    Heya there Syn, welcome to the PokeCommunity!

Hello! Thank you very much for noticing my wee little thread, and thank you for the welcome! I'll be glad to visit that particular forum, my thirst comes and goes and I've really have the urge to roleplay with other people. Man, I thirst so bad sometimes. /cough.

Sure thing, thanks for the happy! How kind of you. ^^ I like to occasionally play games so I'll pop on by. :D Thank you for the recommendation too! You'll see me often, or not much considering I vanish here and there. I'll try, hah. Once again, thanks!!

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • Seems like Radiating got you covered w/ the links ey

Hey there! Welcome to PC! Glad you're here!
    I totally relate with having too many ideas, it always seems like we have too many ideas and not enough time :')
    Don't fret though! You'll have the time of your life over here. Promise ;)

P.S. Your username is so cute <3 Any connections with Seattle? haha

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! PC is a pretty chill community. There so much to do around here. Your avatar is super cute too! We also have a section dedicated to non-Pokemon related games; the Forum Games section would be your stop for that. Looks like Radiating covered the rest of places that might interest you. If you have questions or just fancy a chat, feel free to message me! Have a blast <3

seattles

contemplating.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2018
    Hey there! Welcome to PC! Glad you're here!

P.S. Your username is so cute <3 Any connections with Seattle? haha

I'd love to receive recommendations for other forums/links, haha. Except for competitive/trading/IV, I have no interest in that. I'm a casual gamer! lol.

Hi! Thanks welcoming here! I'm glad to be here as well. Mhm, true. There are times where my head explodes with ideas, but I can't seem to put it in action. And then there are times, where I seem to derail from my original idea, for good or bad. Haha.

Probably? I have work and college, my time management sucks too. I'd like to make time for here, I want to really focus here, especially in the rp! ^^

Thanks for the compliment, you're making me blush hahaha. Seattle... mostly it's from Owl City! The song Hello Seattle and I acquaint seattle with Owl City. Other than that, 3/4 of it is because I seem to like having username that starts with 's'. Thus, seattles is born!! xD

Thank you for posting on my small thread and the warm welcome! Makes me feel fuzzy.

p.s when I say 'smocks' in my head, i find your username cute too! smooocks.... smack, mwauk?? hahah.

Welcome! PC is a pretty chill community.

Thank you! Yes, I'm seeing it, perfect to chill around and have fun. There are, I don't know where to begin to branch out. I'd mostly nestle with Pokemon Roleplay Thread... for now. Visit Trivia, here and there in the future. Branching out? Maybe in the next million years. lol.

Neet, I'll visit that place too time to time after I fully settle down. Thank you! And yes, it's helpful, so is this. Questions? Possibly, I'm more likely to explore, haha. I'd love to chat! When I have the courage to do so, I'll drop by. Which might take a while.

Thank you very much for making your way here to my thread! This warm welcome does give my heart a burn. lmao (???)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back