• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Sunnygold and RainySilver newsthread

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
  • Matt - I think RMXP, judging the screens.
    Cool screens, can't wait for the demo!

Years
  • Hey Everyone,

I have 3 new screens to show you. This time of the National Park. Enjoy them as this is one of the last updates I'll show you. Expect less updates after this. I know, but school is coming up again and I'll have to spent more time on that than on the games, but I'm still working on them.

Here they are:
    NationalPark.jpg

NationalPark2.jpg

NationalPark3.jpg

Enjoy Them;)

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Really neat, Sharpedo! Hey, how did you make it so the player looks like he is walking in tall grass? I can't do that in RMXP.....

~Jeff

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    They look really great! Why don't you try making some puddles for rain?

Years
  • @Daegon: Yeah I was thinking about it, but that's something for the demo or final game;)
    @Jeff_PkLight: I configured the priority in the "Tileset" tab. You should play a little bit with priority and then eventually you should find something who looks like that of mine;)

Years
  • Hey everyone,

I've got a small update for ya.

At first I want you to show the list of maps I've done:

New Bark Town
    Cherrygrove City
    Violet City
    Azalea Town
    Goldenrod City
    Ecruteak City
    Olivine City
    Route 29
    Route 30
    Route 31
    Route 32
    Route 33
    Route 34
    Route 35
    Route 36
    Route 37
    Route 38
    Route 39
    Ilex Forest
    Union Cave pt.1
    Ruins of Alph
    Relaxation Square National Park

And I've got a screen up of Olivine City that you can see in the attachment;)

Enjoy

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Guess you've come a long way, Sharpedo. Nice screen of Olivine City.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Olivine City looks cool. You shouldn't save the files as .jpg's because the quality is quite poor on them. Also, if you want to take a screen of the entire map you should click the zoom button first, it's just above the tiles, because it gets rid of the grid.

Years
  • Hey everyone,

I've been working the whole afternoon and the evening on making a CMS. After alot of swears and curses, I managed to make a CMS that is based on the one of virtual. I'll give him credit for it, as it's based on some things of his. Anyway here's the screen as an attachment. You'll see the Hero in Cianwood City. Note this is only a beta. I will go more deeply in the coding, when I don't have much pressure from school.

Enjoy

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • I like it a lot! Great work Sharpedo!

I'm using -virtual- and Peekimon's script as well, modifying the menu a bit...

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • My menu will have a light sorta touch (Pokemon Light style...)

*OFFTOPIC*
    The BSP Forums have exceeded the maximum bandwidth...I think. So....I couldn't release my Pokemon Light beta demo today...

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
    Years
  • Nice screenshots, Sharpedo!

I've been waiting for a G/S/C remake since I got my GBA. At least I'll be able to play it on my PC with GBA graphics now... :classic:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Erm...that's a CMS. It looks good though, you've made some good additions. Although the actual menu box on the right seems a bit narrow.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • It's actually looking really good!

*OFFTOPIC*
    (PS: *edit and deleted*?)

Last edited:
    Back