• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokemon theme song?

Years
  • It may seem strange, but what is your favorite Pokemon anime opening theme song? it can be one that brings back memories.

I liked The original/Orange Islands because they remind me of watching them when I was younger.

So what's yours?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • The Battle Frontier Theme from the Advanced Generation series. It was just...so catchy to listen to. So nostalgic, also.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Well nothing beats the original (ugh XY had that horrible cover), but I have to say Battle Cry is my favorite its just so inspiring.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • I like:

Original (including XY cover) and Orange Islands.
    Johto Champions
    Advanced Challenge and Advanced Battle
    Battle Dimension and Galactic Battles.

Years
  • Of course I'm biased towards the original, but I loved all of the Johto themes and the Advance, Advanced Battle, Battle Frontier openings too. The Johto songs are really nostalgic to me and were catchy, as for the Hoenn songs I like I find them really cool and the tunes are so good.

Back