• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone!

Years
Hello fellows,
my name's Jojo, but you can also call me "J", "Jo" works fine as well. I'm a simple retailer, though I studied German literature some years ago. Living in the wonderful capital city of Germany. Playing Pokémon and watching the series and movies is some kind of passion for at least over 10 years. Though I'm nearly 28 years old I'm still enjoying this awesome universe. Any questions left? Let me know ;)

Wishing everyone a good evening.
Bye

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Hellooooo J, Jo xD and welcome to the forum.
May I know what make you interested in joining this forum, other than Pokemon :)

Years
Good morning She,
well, joining a community was long overdue. I like to take part in discussions, swaping ideas and all this stuff but was very busy the last month. But for now, I have some time left :)

Years
Hi Jo!

How's weather in Berlin? I haven't been there for ages.

I think you'll find enough people to talk about whatever you like. So, what's your favourite Pokémon game? And are you excited for Let's GO titles?

Years
Hey Zemanahrad
a little windy but it's okay. Wow, my favourite game ... I think it is X and Y. Both were the first games I had when I bought a 3ds. But I also like the very first gens, that nostalgia :) About the Let's Go titles: Wasn't thinking about them yet oO'' But I will have a look these days ;)

Back