• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Looking for someone to help me evolve my Porygon. I will need help getting from Porygon2 - Porygon-Z so someone who has the required item would be great. If not then just Porygon - Porygon2 will do as I have upgrade. PM me to sort out thanks.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2019
    looking for tru arceus

i missed the event for the tru event for arceus and i was wondering it anyone had one who would be willing to clone it and give me a clone of it from a regular oran berry holding pikachu from the pokewalker. or i have a squirtle and torchic that are around lvl 11. I don't have that many good pokemon because i only started heartgold like a month ago and i spent most of my time training a team that i decided to go through the game with, instead of catching a bunch of pokemon.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Pikachu for an arceus? If anyone has one, you'd probably have to do a fair bit better than that. I know if it were me, I'd at least ant a shiny, or something D:

HunterX101

Always Up for an IV battle
    Years
  • Need to trade some things over to my Pearl from SS.....
    Offering:Items or PKMN for DEX, Ect (NOthing Huge)
    PM/VM me.....

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2010
    In Need Of A Bulbasaur

I need a bulbasaur with High IVs in S Def.
    Not shiny.
    Willing to trade whatever u want (if i have it)

Years
  • LF: Blatoy, does anyone have one? :)

Offering: A starter? I have 8 of them so PM which one you would like and I will see if i have. I can also breed extremespeed dratinis + Bagon/Larvitars :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    LF:TM76 (Stealth Rock), TM04 (Calm Mind), TM75 (Swords Dance), TM51 (Roost)
    OF: Just about any breedable pokemon (will give the desired nature as well)

Last edited:

HunterX101

Always Up for an IV battle
    Years
  • Need assistance Trading over My MAcho brace to my pearl
    If any one could help thatd be awesome i could give you something if you want too.

.тαмєя

Typloshion Lover :D
    Years
    • Age 26
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    LF : And Ev'd Dragonite and A Ev'd Salamence ^_-
    OFFERING : Anything of my trade thread..

PM Me for more info ;)

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    Looking for any male cranidos/rampardos. Any nature, any level, doesn't matter. Knowing headsmash already would be great but if not that's fine too. A male Aron/evos or Nidoran M/evos with head smash would work too.

I don't really have too much to offer. Pretty much any standard HG pokemon. If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it.

Pika-Boo

Unhatched Egg
    Years
  • Looking for all starters apart from cyndaquil - Got a decent Flaffy at the moment - not really far into the game only just got to goldenrod. PM me or something please. :)

pauldan00b

Veteran Breeder/Elite Trainer
    Years
  • Looking for a Pokewalker Caught Flying Pikachu...will trade anything in return

I want to restart my game and I'd like a Flying Pikachu if I can early enough in the game...I can't seem to find one anywhere and I don't want to resort to cheating...

Pika-Boo

Unhatched Egg
    Years
  • I've got the Sudowoodo for anyone who didn't catch it during the game - looking for something like a Kadabra or an eevee or possibly a totodile if anyone wants it. It's UT and still at lvl 20. PM me if you're interested.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back