• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Noossab's Notably Better Breeds [HAs, IVs, EMs, Dex, Rare Balls]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I don't really have any worthwhile shinies to speak of...since I can't clone it's really hard for me to deal in shinies. Is there anything else I could offer? I wouldn't mind doing a lopsided trade to get that Moltres.

Ok, well, can I have these pokemon with their HA?:

Chespin,
    Espurr,
    Goomy,
    Pumpkaboo,(Large if possible)
    Bergmite.

If there is a problem, tell me. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    hey was hoping you'd want to trade some ha's. Think ive got a 25/25 if your intrested but ill need to double check i can get everything on my list it is a bit dated but since i just missed out on trading a moltres for some of these thought id just put it out there plus its really early and im barely awake lol
    LF:
    Spoiler:

FT:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • hey was hoping you'd want to trade some ha's. Think ive got a 25/25 if your intrested but ill need to double check i can get everything on my list it is a bit dated but since i just missed out on trading a moltres for some of these thought id just put it out there plus its really early and im barely awake lol
    LF:
    Spoiler:

FT:
    Spoiler:

Yay! I love big HA trades :). There are a handful on your FT list I already have though (Slugma, Grimer, Helioptile, Sigilyph, Lapras). I honestly don't mind a trade that's a little lopsided though, for so many HAs that I need. I'll get to work on them, and PM you when I'm ready!

============TRADE COMPLETE============

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Awesome I'll check if there's anything else I have that you need lol I doubt it your list is awesome it'll take me a bit to collect as well

AZ Jr

There is a fine line between fishing and just stan
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2014
    Hello there, Noossab. PC have the best names :D

Anyroad, I would like:
    4IV Eevee (F)
    31/31/x/31/x/31
    Bold Nature
    Ability: Ehh.

I am offering:
    5IV JPN Gastly (M)
    31/31/31/31/31/x
    Timid Nature
    Egg Moves: Perish Song
    Ability: Levitate

Also, the Gastly does have a Japanese name, please let me know if this is a problem, I'll happily breed a new one. Thanks!

uncleteemo

Platinum God C:
    Years
  • Hi could you breed me a Hasty HP fire froakie with the spread 31/30/31/30/31/30.
    I have a 6IV calm/hydration goomy, 6IV impish/frisk pumpkaboo and a 5IV jolly arcanine with the egg moves Morning sun, close combat and flare blitz.
    I can do a 2:1 or even 3:1
    Would you be interested?

Years
  • Hello there, Noossab. PC have the best names :D

Anyroad, I would like:
    4IV Eevee (F)
    31/31/x/31/x/31
    Bold Nature
    Ability: Ehh.

I am offering:
    5IV JPN Gastly (M)
    31/31/31/31/31/x
    Timid Nature
    Egg Moves: Perish Song
    Ability: Levitate

Also, the Gastly does have a Japanese name, please let me know if this is a problem, I'll happily breed a new one. Thanks!

That all sounds good! However I have plans for most of the weekend so I may not be able to get that to you until late Sunday. Is that ok?

Hi could you breed me a Hasty HP fire froakie with the spread 31/30/31/30/31/30.
    I have a 6IV calm/hydration goomy, 6IV impish/frisk pumpkaboo and a 5IV jolly arcanine with the egg moves Morning sun, close combat and flare blitz.
    I can do a 2:1 or even 3:1
    Would you be interested?

Are you planning on running it mixed? I only ask because breeding for 6ivs will take much longer than 5. But I would love to do this for the Pumpkaboo and Arcanine. It may take some time though.

Last edited:

uncleteemo

Platinum God C:
    Years
  • That all sounds good! However I have plans for most of the weekend so I may not be able to get that to you until late Sunday. Is that ok?

Are you planning on running it mixed? I only ask because breeding for 6ivs will take much longer than 5. But I would love to do this for the Pumpkaboo and Arcanine. It may take some time though.

I'm planning to use it for purely special, ferrothorns/venusaur's hit hard D:

Davidson25

Davidson_25
    Years
  • Would you trade a HA Magnemite and Machop for a Shiny Rayquaza? It doesn't have good IVs, but thought I'd see if I could trade for those 2 :)

AZ Jr

There is a fine line between fishing and just stan
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2014
    That all sounds good! However I have plans for most of the weekend so I may not be able to get that to you until late Sunday. Is that ok?

That's fine.

Years
  • Would you trade a HA Magnemite and Machop for a Shiny Rayquaza? It doesn't have good IVs, but thought I'd see if I could trade for those 2 :)

Sorry for the delayed response. I'd be happy to make that trade :). Should be done around Monday if that's ok. I'll PM you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    I need an Absol with Play Rough and Megahorn
    I can trade a 5 IV Corphish with egg moves Superpower and Dragon Dance
    Absol should have 5 IVs if possible, thx!

JDJ

Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    I see that you can breed me a Darumaka. I'll tell you the pokemon im trying to end up with in the end, and whatever you can do as far as nature/IVs/gender/moves would be awesome.

Darmanitan Male
    Adamant
    Sheer Force (the Darumaka would have Hustle)
    Moves: Flareblitz, Rockslide, Superpower, Uturn
    5IVs, don't need SpecAttack.

You can always PM me. Thanks for the time.

Years
  • Hi there, do you happened to have Swift Swim Poliwag (one Adamant 5IV less SpAtk, one Modest 5IV less Atk)?

May I also know what are the egg moves / gen 5 tm moves that you are accessible to poliwag? Let me know soon :)

Years
  • A NOTE TO EVERYONE:

I just graduated this weekend and I have tons of family in town, so there's no way I can really breed anything until Tuesday. After that everything calms down considerably, just know I won't be getting things to you until at least mid week.

I need an Absol with Play Rough and Megahorn
    I can trade a 5 IV Corphish with egg moves Superpower and Dragon Dance
    Absol should have 5 IVs if possible, thx!

This should be no problem! I'll PM you when it's ready :).

I see that you can breed me a Darumaka. I'll tell you the pokemon im trying to end up with in the end, and whatever you can do as far as nature/IVs/gender/moves would be awesome.

Darmanitan Male
    Adamant
    Sheer Force (the Darumaka would have Hustle)
    Moves: Flareblitz, Rockslide, Superpower, Uturn
    5IVs, don't need SpecAttack.

You can always PM me. Thanks for the time.

I can do all of that fairly easily. Go ahead and PM me your offer.

Hi there, do you happened to have Swift Swim Poliwag (one Adamant 5IV less SpAtk, one Modest 5IV less Atk)?

May I also know what are the egg moves / gen 5 tm moves that you are accessible to poliwag? Let me know soon
    Noossab's Notably Better Breeds [HAs, IVs, EMs, Dex, Rare Balls]

I can get both of those, and I have access to every pokemon so I should theoretically be able to get any combo of egg moves you need. PM me your offer for this :).

Does your mienfoo have knock off egg move?

It does! What are you interested in trading for it?

Last edited:
    Years
  • A NOTE TO EVERYONE:

I can get both of those, and I have access to every pokemon so I should theoretically be able to get any combo of egg moves you need. PM me your offer for this :).

Hey Noossab, do you accept BP items? I intend to trade 1-for-1 for your breed pokemon :)

Do you also happen to have access to focus punch and ice punch on Adamant poliwhirl? since poliwag can't learn it by breeding...

My interest is as below:
    1) Swift Swim (HA) poliwag (Modest 5IV less SpAtk) with Icy Wind
    2) Swift Swim (HA) poliwhirl (Adamant 5IV less Atk) with Focus Punch and Ice Punch
    3) Swift Swim (non-HA) Horsea (Modest 5IV less Atk)

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    Would you trade a jolly mienfoo with knock off and adamant pinsir with moxie quick attack and close combat for a HA Adamant Mudkip and HA Jolly Drilbur?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back