• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Noossab's Notably Better Breeds [HAs, IVs, EMs, Dex, Rare Balls]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Hey, I can offer whatever's in my shop (Bank Balls, HAs, EMs) or spreadsheet (both links are in my sig) but I'm not sure what else you might want that I could give you haha.

Either way, I'm interested in:
Heavy Ball Absol
Friend Ball Murkrow
Love Ball Murkrow

Years
Looking for Adaptability Corphish. Egg Moves Aqua Jet, Super Power. If you have one in a Dream Ball, or a Dive ball, that would be a nice bonus.

IV Bred
Treeko Timid Leaf Storm
Mudkip Adamant,
Numel Modest,
Nidoran-M Timid Hidden Ability,
Nidoran-F Timid Hidden Ability,
Horsea Modest,
Shellos Modest,
Poliwag Modest Hidden Ability,
Eevee Bold Hidden Ability, regular,
Litwick Timid HP ICE available ,
Golett Adamant,
Lileep Relexed Recover DREAM BALL Hidden Ability(Storm Drain)

Moon Ball Females
Sableye
Clampearl
Seedot
Roselia
Yanma
Swablu
Poochyena
Barbaroch (wishcash)
Growlithe
Pidgy
Marill

Finished this a while ago but I thought I'd document it finally.
============TRADE COMPLETE============

Hey I will give you a lvl 100 set up soft boil magic guard clefable for a hidden ability shroomish technician

I PMd you!

Hey, I can offer whatever's in my shop (Bank Balls, HAs, EMs) or spreadsheet (both links are in my sig) but I'm not sure what else you might want that I could give you haha.

Either way, I'm interested in:
Heavy Ball Absol
Friend Ball Murkrow
Love Ball Murkrow

I'm interested in, well, a lot actually. but to pick 3 for now...
Moon Ball Feebas
Moon Ball Ekans
Love Ball Ekans

I'll PM you when I've got them bred...might be a little while, especially with ORAS coming out haha.
============TRADE COMPLETE============

Last edited:

Thief

The Dark One
Years
I have returned lol.

Interested in this if you have one.

SEEDOT:
Male | Pickpocket | 5 | Jolly | Bullet Seed/Quick Attack/Defog/Leech Seed

Years
I have returned lol.

Interested in this if you have one.

SEEDOT:
Male | Pickpocket | 5 | Jolly | Bullet Seed/Quick Attack/Defog/Leech Seed

Sure thing! Do you specifically want male or do you care? Oh also I guess can I get a level ball Absol in return?

Hi, I'm looking for a HA Pidgey.
What would you like in return?

Anything that will add something I don't have to my collection. Basically rare balls, IVs or Egg Moves I don't have. Check my Spread Sheet in the first post.

Last edited:

Thief

The Dark One
Years
Sure thing! Do you specifically want male or do you care? Oh also I guess can I get a level ball Absol in return?

Anything that will add something I don't have to my collection. Basically rare balls, IVs or Egg Moves I don't have. Check my Spread Sheet in the first post.
Yeah, male would be best as I'm interested in passing the moves down. :) And sure.

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
In dire need of a HA Eevee, and a HA bulbasaur, please message me to confirm if you have these and we can negotiate a trade.

thanks

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
Hi, I'm interested in an HA eevee, is there something specific you would want?

Years
In dire need of a HA Eevee, and a HA bulbasaur, please message me to confirm if you have these and we can negotiate a trade.

thanks

Pmd you

Hi, I'm interested in an HA eevee, is there something specific you would want?

Well I'm REALLY after an HA Skrelp since they just got released in ORAS, but otherwise anything I don't have IVs or Eggmoves or Rare balls for on my Spreadsheet.

Years
Saw your post in the Quick Trade Thread. I can get you both a Luxury and a Premier Ball HA Female Skrelp (I've spent most of the day hunting the down and catching them in different balls), and I have access to all of its Egg Moves if you want those. Not sure what I'd want for them just yet- that'll mainly depend on whether or not you want them to have Egg Moves.

Years
Saw your post in the Quick Trade Thread. I can get you both a Luxury and a Premier Ball HA Female Skrelp (I've spent most of the day hunting the down and catching them in different balls), and I have access to all of its Egg Moves if you want those. Not sure what I'd want for them just yet- that'll mainly depend on whether or not you want them to have Egg Moves.

I've actually got the egg moves ready to pass on, so I just need the mon. I'd love to get both Premier and Luxury...you're welcome to whatever you like from my shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back