• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Giratina's Legend | 07-01-24

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
It really irks me when people use Minish Cap tiles, the majority of the time they look awfully out of place in Pokémon games.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Small update:
1z21zkz.png

As you can see I fixed the animation of the grass and added the mall ^ ^
We are working more on the chart as the script will be one of the things I'll do after completing the maps.

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
Why is Brackwind Woods so dark? I know its a forest but it's so dark. Are you using the D&N system? If you are, then I really don't think it should apply with the forest.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
yes but is also the routine of day/night didn't just need to recreate the palette darker or lighter depending on the time but also to these two things:
21lqzrq.png

lighter window and real time clock ^^

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
The dark forest at night is cool, idk why people dislike it. Idk if this is possible but could you make stuff like time-related events? for example in the morning there are daytime Pokemans like sunflora (can't think of anything else) and during night time there are night Pokemon like Dusklops.

PokemonMasters

Years
The dark forest at night is cool, idk why people dislike it. Idk if this is possible but could you make stuff like time-related events? for example in the morning there are daytime Pokemans like sunflora (can't think of anything else) and during night time there are night Pokemon like Dusklops.
Some of us dislike it because it's too dark. And you like it just because the tiles are nice. And making different Pokemon appear in each time of day is not that easy you know.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Some of us dislike it because it's too dark. And you like it just because the tiles are nice. And making different Pokemon appear in each time of day is not that easy you know.

I know it's not easy. I didn't even know it was possible. And I don't mind that shade f dark. A hack with DNS is beyond the tiles. Even if you don't insert any tiles, that level of scripting is advanced enough. It may seem like a simple script to good scrpters but most players know almost nothing about scripting (like me ^^)

PokemonMasters

Years
I know it's not easy. I didn't even know it was possible. And I don't mind that shade f dark. A hack with DNS is beyond the tiles. Even if you don't insert any tiles, that level of scripting is advanced enough. It may seem like a simple script to good scrpters but most players know almost nothing about scripting (like me ^^)
Imo, the Day and Night System works best if it has a purpose like in this Hack. The lights in the windows are one thing. Another thing is Pokemon appearing at different times. Anyways, Andrea You forgot to credit CNC for the mall tile :3

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Little updating seen before but I improved from the point of view of the mapping:
v9ou8.png

COMMENTARY IN MANY THAT I WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS :)

The Minish Cup tiles look nice, I think the purple trees look a little off but there still good.
I really like that cloaked overworld.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
The works are slow as script but among the countless things that I changed in graphic you want to show this:
6f59o6.png

I hope you enjoy ^ ^

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Ooh.. Torn World :3 Those tiles are abit overused.

Back