• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Help learning to use forums

SpookyPokePixels

Some random Pokémon fan on the Internet
Years
  • This is my first ever forums related account and I just need help figuring out signatures.
    I set a signature but I can't see it. Can I not see my own signature or is it not working? If it's not working, what can I possibly do to fix it?

Any help is much appreciated!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Your signature doesn't look like it's working (I can't see it anyway). You should be able to see your own signature (assuming you can see other people's signatures). Are you using a text signature, or a picture signature? I'm not sure what the problem is, but some things to try:

-Is the "Show your signature" box checked (lower left edge of the "Your Signature" text box under "Edit Signature")? If not, check it. (I use a text signature, but I assume the same should apply to picture signatures)
    -If you try entering or uploading your signature, and you go to "Preview Signature," can you see anything? Also, make sure to save your signature before leaving the page.
    -How big is your signature? Check that it doesn't exceed the file size and pixel limits, as that may stop it from showing up.

Years
  • Hi there! I took a look at your signature, and it appears you don't seem to have a signature set. Be sure to follow the steps by Imperator above, and check back with us if you need any further help. :)

Back