• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Alpha X / Omega Y / Infinity Z

Years
  • -THIS IS THE THIRD TIME IVE HAD TO REDO THIS OMG-
    POKEMON
    ALPHA X
    OMEGA Y
    INFINITY Z

Hello! This is the announcement for my new pokemon game Pokemon:Alpha X Omega Y Infinity Z.

The game takes place in northern kalos, a region ongoing in a light civil war between the infamous (for the region) team rift, who wish to abolish the government and reform it in their own image. Because of the civil war, children are often kept until 13 or above to start their Pokemon journeys.

More details on the story will come out more and more the closer the game gets to releasing...

Here is #01 from the N.Kalos dex:
    KOJOGURI.png

#01: KOJOGURI - Acorn Shell Pokemon
    His dex entry is here : https://sites.google.com/site/pokemonaxoyiz/pokedex/pkdextemplate

So this is what this thread is for. this thread is essentially a interactive devlog, i guess you could call it.
    what i mean by this is that it is a devlog where you guys, the community, can help me develop the game by giving me code, concepts, or even sprites. essentially crowd-sourcing. If you contribute, you get your name in the credits on the site and in game (assuming i choose to use what you make, there will be a special thanks on the site that includes the whole community)

-Jackj106

PS
    ALSO, CAN PEOPLE AVOID TAKING OVER THIS THREAD?
    I dont mind comments or criticism, i just dont want my thread taken over because this is for me to post updates on my project, and if i take a break i dont want to come back to it being taken over.

Years
  • alright.... so the first issues...
    -How do i bypass needing the national ex for pokemon beyond 151 to evolve?
    -how do i have the oak cutscene occur in a different room? i tried by adding all the scripts and stuff, and also changed the warp and trigger code, but it still dosnt work... the game just acts weird and you go in but dont walk up to oak and oak is all like go choose and then the pokeballs just say "thats prof. oaks last pokemon" or "those are pokeballs. they contain pokemon" and then oak is just like DEAL WITH IT

Years
  • thanks, u hacks...
    but at the time you had posted i figured out how to give the national dex at the start of the game using hex editing...
    may use it though

Back