• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon amber and topaz vesion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    hi im newq here and well and i need help

I am designing these games i need help from 4 people who can use pokemon RPG macker very well and have a great imagination
    in this game u start on ur tenth birth day when your dad is coming back after five years he was on a space exploration looking for pokemon life forms in outer space
    at the party your dad gets a phone call that a new form of deoxys has been sited travelling through the galaxi your dad has to leave but he wishes you godd bye and goes.
    you get very angry and then you get the idea of becomeing a pokemon trainer and while reaching your goals you come across a two team in a fude called team luna and teal sol both of the teams are trying to get to the deoxys in this game you help your dad by going under cover and fighting against the vicious teams

who will reach the destiny of deoxys the luna ,solor will it be the space station the exotic race of space and time. moon and sun . light and reflection who will win ??????

please help me designed this game
    you can contact me at
    [email protected] or [email protected]

and this will take place in a new region called soleoned and with new starters
    polka fire, ficro grass and emloio water

please help me i'll make you elite fours and in this game you can travel through rigions ans there are two fontiers but the story does not end here after you catch the new form of deoxys a new team froms and then well here we go again in another new region

Sir Matt

Ultimate Trainer of Dragons
    Years
  • Hey! I'll help! I can do spriting and stuff like that.I can also use pokemon rpg maker and I haave a great imagination.
    Oh yeah and if you make me a elite four, i'd like to have some dragons!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Hey Freak A, Welcome to PC!

That's quite the project you have there! I hope the designing of amber and topaz goes well!

Aside from hacking, there's plenty of other things to do, definitely take a look around and see what PC has to offer. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Have fun!

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    thank you both of you from the bottom of my heart well i have only decided to make the main story and have no idea how to use pokemon starter kit to make the main map so Sir matt you said you have a good imagination can you give ideas for a sub story line like a love story and a horror and dramatic story
    you can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]

and thanx again

ohh sorry sir matt i menet to say can you make sprite for the characters boy girl main characters name not decided and rival and the leader and grunts of teams luna and sol
    ok please thank you

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • This... is not an introduction. ಠ_ಠ See, this forum is introducing yourself to the community, and it seems to me you're just pleading for help with your game, that's all peaches and cream, but it doesn't belong here, sorry. If you wish to post a proper introduction, by all means, feel free. We have forums like Game Development for this jazz.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back