• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: daily vidya chat

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • My examples were with Randos btw. Sounds like you need to learn to coordinate! BE LARGE, TAKE CHARGE!

Play some ARMA, we'll teach you how to work together!

TY

Train our leader, not us bunch of misfits!
    Our leader is supposed to get us rolling, not to say they wont have a sniper only to get sniped 2 seconds later!!

Arsenic

Years
  • Damn it I'm supposed to be crying about Scalebound right now, not offering tactical advice!

WHYYYY MICROSOFT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

TY

Damn it I'm supposed to be crying about Scalebound right now, not offering tactical advice!

WHYYYY MICROSOFT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dont bring Microsoft into the fold of tactical advice

TY

Listen here i paid for this tactical advice in bitcoin so where is it

Arsenic

Years
  • Oohhh... Yeeaahh... About that....we don't accept bitcoin anymore with it in flux and such... Only TacCoin

Sorry for any inconvenience caused sir/ma'am

TY

Oohhh... Yeeaahh... About that....we don't accept bitcoin anymore with it in flux and such... Only TacCoin

Sorry for any inconvenience caused sir/ma'am

This is outrageous i want to file a complaint

Arsenic

Years
  • cd1.jpg

Step up, son!

Arsenic

Years

• Metro Exodus is the game of the month of Gameinformer coverage!

Finally a game I actually care about!

TY

tfw you finished a game, then want to play its sequel but it's unobtainable cause EA fhiahsfjhklsad

I just want to enjoy the dune series dammit

Arsenic

Years
  • Sooo, some famous youtubers had their house invaded by a "stalker" who drove over 700 miles to get there.... with a gun. Fired a couple shots (ytubers were hiding in closet) and left for his car. Police confronted him in the driveway, more gunshots, and stalker dude is dead. It is currently unknown if he died via suicide or was taken down by officers. The Stalkees were unharmed.

This is all kinds of fucked up.

How do others feel? (I can't imagine very different than me)

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
  • Oh, and Hawaii has introduced 4 anti-lootbox bills. If they pass, maybe I'll go move there.

I mean because fuck all loot-boxes. Cosmetic or not. We need to go back to how expansions were in the '00s, a big additional piece of content adding all new stuff mostly developed after release.

The VG industry is really falling from what it once was imo... From making new experiences to squeezing as much profit as possible.

Back