• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Forumns be wildin'

Years
  • Hello, I just got here. Crazy how people still use forums. Well, hope to see you (specifically you, the person reading this) around (the forums).

Years
  • Hello Bidoofis, and welcome to the forums! I guess we can say our love for Pokémon never ends!
    How long have you been playing Pokémon ?
    I hope to see you around as well!

That's a hard question to answer, but I think I've been playing for maybe 12 years? I was really young then so I don't remember exactly when. My first game was a copy of FireRed I bought off a childhood friend, and it's remained my favorite game in the series.

Hello & Welcome!

What part of the Pokemon franchise are you in to? the games? anime? TCG ?

The games, particularly gen 6 and before. Didn't care for gen 7 and didn't pick up gen 8. Did play Legends Arceus though, that game has been a blast, and based on my enjoyment of it I'll pry pick up gen 9.

Years
  • That's a hard question to answer, but I think I've been playing for maybe 12 years? I was really young then so I don't remember exactly when. My first game was a copy of FireRed I bought off a childhood friend, and it's remained my favorite game in the series.

I played Fire Red too, a great game! On the same console, I can recommend Black / White or Black 2 / White 2, which are quite good as well. White 2 / Black 2 even have the best means to level pokémon and make them happy, not to count the money you can get with a certain treasure (in my opinion)...
    Which Fire Red's starter do you prefer ? Mine is Charizard (favourite pokémon since Generation 1)!

Years
  • I played Fire Red too, a great game! On the same console, I can recommend Black / White or Black 2 / White 2, which are quite good as well. White 2 / Black 2 even have the best means to level pokémon and make them happy, not to count the money you can get with a certain treasure (in my opinion)...
    Which Fire Red's starter do you prefer ? Mine is Charizard (favourite pokémon since Generation 1)!

I played BW, great game. Never did get around to B2W2, though, I probably should.

My first FireRed starter was Charizard, so it'll always hold a special place in my heart. However I recently got bought another FireRed cartridge (I sold my old one as a kid) and this time I plan on picking Squirtle, which is the only starter I haven't used in that gen. Fingers crossed it goes well.

Years
  • I played BW, great game. Never did get around to B2W2, though, I probably should.

My first FireRed starter was Charizard, so it'll always hold a special place in my heart. However I recently got bought another FireRed cartridge (I sold my old one as a kid) and this time I plan on picking Squirtle, which is the only starter I haven't used in that gen. Fingers crossed it goes well.

Likewise! My first pokémon still is my favourite, even after 20 years!
    Good luck, and enjoy your new run!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yo we do kinda be some lunatics to stay in this draconian platform but… damn if there ain't major charm to it, yeah? Ya just can't replicate unique experience a forum gives you and that prime nostalgia bait, haha. Welcome back to 2002, my friend!

Best of luck to you in your new FR game! You won't be disappointed by Squirtle, that tiny turtle always got your back. (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    bidoof is what?
    what is he?
    R.7c8106f48c006cb87425d8072be68c88

cossu3

loves hack rom
    Years
  • yeah I'm quite of a new member and forums are all of a new thing for me coz I never used one before. it's even a good way to learn English because I'm Italian. Forums never end!!!

Back