• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pc greatest hits

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Oh my god I think I remember who you're talking about. Was that the girl who was in a relationship with like a 30 year old and ran away from home and then reappeared months later like "yeah i made a mistake".

cranes my neck around..............WHOMST.......... oh my god was this that person.......was it.....i don't even know but just now i'm trying to remember who this girl is who run off who IS SHE lmao

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • cranes my neck around..............WHOMST.......... oh my god was this that person.......was it.....i don't even know but just now i'm trying to remember who this girl is who run off who IS SHE lmao
    I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP RIGHT???

pls tell me i'm not the only person who remembers that really well-spoken, but touchy girl who like converted to islam (?) because her 30-year-old boyfriend told her to and ran away to quebec from ontario with him even when we all told her not to and she got married or something?? or i think they were waiting until she was 18 so her parents didn't have to sign it.

and then she made an angry thread about an ice cream shop not hiring her because she was overqualified.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP RIGHT???

pls tell me i'm not the only person who remembers that really well-spoken, but touchy girl who like converted to islam (?) because her 30-year-old boyfriend told her to and ran away to quebec from ontario with him even when we all told her not to and she got married or something?? or i think they were waiting until she was 18 so her parents didn't have to sign it.

and then she made an angry thread about an ice cream shop not hiring her because she was overqualified.

i mean this is too detailed of a memory for you to have just made it up i vaguely remember this honestly????

Years
  • hell if i could find it now, but the time i was explaining something to this girl in feedback and she thought i was trynna fight her and she asked allah to bless her so she would win

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7459780&postcount=15

Astagfirullah, Allah bless me power to fight this syd TAT
    I MEAN THIS!!
    My post at a discussion and one thing, NOT MY RP THREAD!
    There's something like What Anime you into now? or Other Club Main Discussion and not MY RP THREAD!
    Hey syd? Could you read more proper?
    So..Are you now understand> I'm not noticed! Not just in my RP thread but in many OTHER thread than roleplay!

You know what? Mood.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I ASKED FOR THE BLESSING OF JESUS CHRIST IN MY RESPONSE OH MY GOD. why did i think it was a good idea to insult someone's bad english though i'm ughing @ myself wtf 2012 syd. may allah smite u.

Last edited:
    Back