• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rainbow!

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2006
    Well I am creating a game based upon the world's negativity affecting the light pokemon.

Story
    A very long time ago there lived three ancient pokemon known as the light pokemon... They grew weaker and weaker (as everyone's faith grew lighter) and so then two of the ancient pokemon turned evil... As they turned evil the world lived in peace no more...
    Now the last light pokemon used all of it's energy to split the light into seven colors. one pokemon of each known as the rainbow pokemon!

Features
    - New types : Gravital, Light, Rainbow
    - New region
    - ALL NEW POKEMON, only new pokemon except for eevee etc...
    - 3 stories in one.: The search for the rainbow pokemon to change the evil pokemon back into light pokemon. To be the best Pokemon Master (beat the Marja Master's) and the gym leaders, and Gravital Destruction

The screens are not good (I just Started)

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Though this is your first game, I want to point some things out:

The graphics for pic 1: Pokeball table is messed up.
    Pic 2: Need more flowers, decor., etc.
    Pic 3: It's okay.

EDIT: Oh, and I had the idea for the pokemon light type.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, some of the screens are discoloured and why don't you use the fr lg version of May?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • As I said earlier, the colors are kinda flat. Converting them to 256 colors via MSPaint is a bad idea.

Jeff, I believe the Pokemon Treasures team had Light Pokemon about 8 months ago :)

Back