• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Alchemist

Jttyzzle

Creator of Pokémon Alchemist.
Years
  • I'm not sure if I am able to progress through the game currently. My pokemon had low health, so I decided to surf across the water to get to Graphite City. I ended up skipping the two blue ribbon grunts who were on the bridge. I battled Matt and a cut scene played out, bringing me to the pokemon center. I went to the bridge after that and started battling the grunts. I have no idea if I will be have access to the Graphite City gym since I did the events in reverse order. The gym is blocked by a grunt and a police officer.

Yeah, that'd cause an issue. I've added a barrier to make the player not able to go across. I'll also PM you a fix you can use to properly fix the event.

After beating the Champion and entering the Hall of Fame, I get this error after my team displays on the monitor.

Just re-booting the game should fix this. If it doesn't keep me updated. I can't replicate this myself so I'm trying to figure this out and it's confusing.

Hi there, I'm new here. I'm at the second gym and loving the game so far! I have a question and a suggestion:
    - is there a way to change pokemon abilities, including switching to dream world abilities? Alternatively, can pokemon wtih dream world abilities be caught?
    - the trip from Ocean Town to Graphite City is pretty long. I think we could use a shop in between, considering that you still neet to battle the Blue Ribbon in Graphite City before you can access the poke mart. (OFC I might have been missing a building or NPC somewhere)

Thanks for the hard work and passion. You love what you do, and it shows!

There's a shop before Graphite Forest in the beach house and you can heal/checkpoint inside the hotel.
    As for the dream world abilities: not yet. There's a couple you can get through things like trades but I'm not sure what I'm going to do about this yet.

This update also includes the Old Sea Map Event, if people can't access the Mystery Gift, please post a message here.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah, that'd cause an issue. I've added a barrier to make the player not able to go across. I'll also PM you a fix you can use to properly fix the event.

Wow that was a fast response, your fix worked for me! Thank you, I'm able to access the Graphite City gym now.

Guest123123

Just re-booting the game should fix this. If it doesn't keep me updated. I can't replicate this myself so I'm trying to figure this out and it's confusing.
    I tried restarting a few times and it kept happening. Eventually it dawned on me that I could just delete everything in the hall of fame autorun event except the control switches that activate and transferring the player back to the house in Ocean Town, so now I'm past that.

Jttyzzle

Years
  • how can i evolve a geodude?

I'm assuming you're talking about Graveler. It can be evolved with the Link Stone.

I tried restarting a few times and it kept happening. Eventually it dawned on me that I could just delete everything in the hall of fame autorun event except the control switches that activate and transferring the player back to the house in Ocean Town, so now I'm past that.

As of 5/2 Evening, it seems that issues around Hall of Fame / Credits seem to have been fixed! I've tested Male / Female and they both seem to work properly. Please keep me updated if another issue pops up!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2017
    I can't get the boulder in the Sandveil Gym out of the way. Where do I find the Strength HM? An older post from you says it's found in the Resort (which I assume is the Kamla Resort?), but I spoke to everyone on the beach and at the reception and got nothing. They won't let me in, either.

BTW, I did find the beach house on my way back to the Resort. My bad

Jttyzzle

Years
  • I can't get the boulder in the Sandveil Gym out of the way. Where do I find the Strength HM? An older post from you says it's found in the Resort (which I assume is the Kamla Resort?), but I spoke to everyone on the beach and at the reception and got nothing. They won't let me in, either.

BTW, I did find the beach house on my way back to the Resort. My bad

Resort referred to Resort City. In order to get the boulder out of the way you need to walk over every tile. Think of Gen III Sootopolis City Gym.

This evening I also fixed an issue regarding Paralyze Heals.

Last edited:

wheldon

Nexus
    Years
  • I'm assuming you're talking about Graveler. It can be evolved with the Link Stone.

Sorry XD and thanks

As of 5/2 Evening, it seems that issues around Hall of Fame / Credits seem to have been fixed! I've tested Male / Female and they both seem to work properly. Please keep me updated if another issue pops up!

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2022
    I extract the zip file and play the game like usual but the Mystery Gift feature said no new gift available. Is there anything I must do first to unlock the gift? (I currently have 5 badges)

Jttyzzle

Years
  • I extract the zip file and play the game like usual but the Mystery Gift feature said no new gift available. Is there anything I must do first to unlock the gift? (I currently have 5 badges)

You're right. I had a sneaking suspicion the mystery gift wasn't properly working but this solidifies it. I'm working to try and get it working now. I thought the Old Sea Map was in the game but it seems it's not properly working.
    I'll post something on the blog when it gets solved.

can i find riolu in this game?

Cobble Cave Ext.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2020
    hi. I am unable to download the game from the link provided. is there an alternate link? thanks!

Jttyzzle

Years
  • Where can I found a protector? I need it to for my Rhydon

I'm like 90% sure it's somewhere in the game, I'm just not sure where. In the next update I'll add it to Victory Road. This might mean there's two in the game now, but that's not a big deal.

hi. I am unable to download the game from the link provided. is there an alternate link? thanks!
    Are you sure? Just open the google doc and click the download link. Worked fine a second ago for me.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    when i talk to chris after i defeat archie , the game got glitched. I cant move or do something. Oh yea also after I defeat Matt and Archie from the Team Aqua, I can fight them again. Can you please fix that?
    Thanks.

Jttyzzle

Years
  • when i talk to chris after i defeat archie , the game got glitched. I cant move or do something. Oh yea also after I defeat Matt and Archie from the Team Aqua, I can fight them again. Can you please fix that?
    Thanks.

Hi, sorry to hear about that. Unfortunately Chris was walking to the left and that probably conflicted with where most people were talking to him from.
    This, along a multitude of other things, are included in 3.4.
    I'll be away from the computer for a couple days after this update, so I'm hoping nothing goes wrong. Please, nothing go wrong.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    I meant was after I talk Chris at the storage room, the game doesnt do anything. But the game music is still playing and i can't move either.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2017
    Whenever i try to start the game, it shows this and crashes.

Script 'Resource_UltimateTitleScreen' line 27: NameError occoured.
    unitialized constant Scene_Intro::SPECIES

Jttyzzle

Years
  • Whenever i try to start the game, it shows this and crashes.

Script 'Resource_UltimateTitleScreen' line 27: NameError occoured.
    unitialized constant Scene_Intro::SPECIES
    ...and something went wrong. Excellent. I'm gonna just remove the download for the game for the time being. Until I have access to my computer again, in a few days, it will be down. When this is fixed, I'll post a message.

I meant was after I talk Chris at the storage room, the game doesnt do anything. But the game music is still playing and i can't move either.

Ok, I understand. I got the events messed up. You're just gonna have to wait a few days unfortunately until I can fix the problem. Sorry for the issues.

Jttyzzle

Years
  • ...and something went wrong. Excellent. I'm gonna just remove the download for the game for the time being. Until I have access to my computer again, in a few days, it will be down. When this is fixed, I'll post a message.

Ok, I understand. I got the events messed up. You're just gonna have to wait a few days unfortunately until I can fix the problem. Sorry for the issues.

Okay, the updates back out. I'm not sure why the Chris event wouldn't work. I just tested it and it plays out fine. I think the thing I fixed before was the issue.

Back