• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Alchemist

Jttyzzle

Creator of Pokémon Alchemist.
Years
  • Can you please say what route the electrizer is on, because I've been checking every area near river town and still can't find it.

It's in the house near the abandoned factory.

I've also released a quick fix for the game.
    Update 6/18 4 PM PT : Fixed an Issue in the new Victory Road map where you couldn?t surf. This would prevent progress, and has been fixed. If you get stuck trying to surf up, updating the game will fix this.

VDG

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    how do i update my game im stuck at victory road cant surf up

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2017
    i was at the 1st gym in sinnoh region i entered the pokecenter and when i went out i was teleported to canalave fix pls...

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    Okay this is weird. Whenever I try to download Pokemon Alchemist, all that I get is a version of 7zip. Don't know why that is. Anyone know what the deal with that is?

Jttyzzle

Years
  • i was at the 1st gym in sinnoh region i entered the pokecenter and when i went out i was teleported to canalave fix pls...
    Hi, sorry about the issue. I've released a fix for it.

Okay this is weird. Whenever I try to download Pokemon Alchemist, all that I get is a version of 7zip. Don't know why that is. Anyone know what the deal with that is?
    You'll have to extract the folder. If it's being recognized by 7zip you probably already have that program installed. Just right click, extract. When it's done run the game.exe

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2021
    I can't catch Pokemon because the game doesn't let me move my cursor when in my bag. It's just stuck on a certain bag section and I can't move it

EDIT: Oh nevermind, looks like you can use the mouse to select stuff

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2021
    Sorry for the double post, but is there a way to change the form for Rotom?

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    I started playing this game from yesterday. The game looks amazing with all those detailed mapping and the effects for battle animations are also cool. Gonna continue playing it, thanks to the creator for this cool game.

With that said, only HM I got is Surf till now. However, it has only 65 power with 100 accuracy where it typically has 90 power with 100 accuracy. HM moves are normally a slot wasted for a pokemon with Surf being the only decent move. And it was too powered down? Is there any reason for it?

Jttyzzle

Years
  • Wow sounds like fun i am downloading it right now^^ Wow very fun harder than nintendo's offical games
    Thanks. I want the game to be difficult, but not frustratingly difficult. If it ever gets too hard to where it's not fun, I think that's not good. If a situation like that ever comes up, please tell me.

I started playing this game from yesterday. The game looks amazing with all those detailed mapping and the effects for battle animations are also cool. Gonna continue playing it, thanks to the creator for this cool game.

With that said, only HM I got is Surf till now. However, it has only 65 power with 100 accuracy where it typically has 90 power with 100 accuracy. HM moves are normally a slot wasted for a pokemon with Surf being the only decent move. And it was too powered down? Is there any reason for it?
    It was a hard decision to make, but I think Surf definitely needs to be much weaker than normal to compensate for it being the first HM you get.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    It was a hard decision to make, but I think Surf definitely needs to be much weaker than normal to compensate for it being the first HM you get.

Thanks for your reply, even though I still think Surf needs to be stronger.

Anyway, I think I faced a bug. In the Graphite City, where the final battle happens after which Blue Ribbon leaves the city. If you walk into this position, the message pops and keeps repeating. Luckily I had saved the game just a while back, but for anyone who didn't, they will be forced to lose the progress.

Y0Ome2L.jpg

Jttyzzle

Years
  • Thanks for your reply, even though I still think Surf needs to be stronger.

Anyway, I think I faced a bug. In the Graphite City, where the final battle happens after which Blue Ribbon leaves the city. If you walk into this position, the message pops and keeps repeating. Luckily I had saved the game just a while back, but for anyone who didn't, they will be forced to lose the progress.

Y0Ome2L.jpg

That's really interesting, actually. I'm not sure why in the world this would be occurring. I've been meaning to put out a minor patch actually to bring things in line with the information I've been putting on the wiki, so this is a good reason to do so.
    4.1 is out and includes a variety of small fixes to things around the game. Nothing totally noteworthy.

On the Surf balancing, I'm just going to have to respectfully disagree. I think Water Pokémon have an advantage in the beginning without a doubt. The first and third Gyms being weak definitely give it an edge over the other types. Having an even more powerful Surf would be a cherry on top. I think giving it 65 for such an early HM strikes a reasonable balance.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    That's really interesting, actually. I'm not sure why in the world this would be occurring. I've been meaning to put out a minor patch actually to bring things in line with the information I've been putting on the wiki, so this is a good reason to do so.
    4.1 is out and includes a variety of small fixes to things around the game. Nothing totally noteworthy.

On the Surf balancing, I'm just going to have to respectfully disagree. I think Water Pokémon have an advantage in the beginning without a doubt. The first and third Gyms being weak definitely give it an edge over the other types. Having an even more powerful Surf would be a cherry on top. I think giving it 65 for such an early HM strikes a reasonable balance.

I have finished the main storyline and then boarded the train and defeated team aqua.

However, I cannot seem to go to Treetrunk town and finished the game without going there. How can actually I go there?

And, what more I can do after the main storyline? Got Heatran from ember cave, but what more?

Jttyzzle

Years
  • I have finished the main storyline and then boarded the train and defeated team aqua.

However, I cannot seem to go to Treetrunk town and finished the game without going there. How can actually I go there?

And, what more I can do after the main storyline? Got Heatran from ember cave, but what more?

You'll have to surf right from River Town to get to Treetrunk.
    There's quite a bit more to do, like find Legendaries around the region, like Shaymin and the Regis, for example.
    Up in North Kamla, where you took the train, there's a couple of cities with story events you can do.
    Alongside that, if you talk to Professor Oak, you can get the pass to visit the Sinnoh Region.

This page is still being worked on, but when it's completed it will detail how to do quite a bit of the postgame stuff.
    http://pokemon-alchemist.wikia.com/wiki/Postgame_Guide

If you've got any questions feel free to personal message me because I don't want to spoil too much.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2017
    Hello.

Very surprised by somes thing in your game ;

attack like sand-attack and such make your hit chances goes way too low after only one use ( or it's only my bad luck idk )

fury swipes doesn't make the target flinches in the original game, what the hell man ? so annoying.

Critical chances of everything is WAY too high, goddamn, i hate being killed in one hit by something that isnt even super effective, i think i saw more crit in your game than every pokemon game combined i've played, please fix this madness, i'm going crazy here.

I think that's everything that tilted me so far, rng jesus is way too powerful in your game and god i hate fucking rng things.

Oh, and yeah, i think you encounter way too much pokemon in... everything, you can't make two step without getting an encounter, obnoxious to me, plus the repels don't work correctly ( i think ), its wores off way too fast.

To be positive on one thing : that's like, the first game that got me itching to play again after my first session, even tho a lot of thing make me tilt the shit outta me.

P.S : if you update your game for the post game content, will i be able to download it and play with my actual save ? or is update messing up your save between version?

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2023
    Hello.

attack like sand-attack and such make your hit chances goes way too low after only one use ( or it's only my bad luck idk )

fury swipes doesn't make the target flinches in the original game, what the hell man ? so annoying.

Critical chances of everything is WAY too high, goddamn, i hate being killed in one hit by something that isnt even super effective, i think i saw more crit in your game than every pokemon game combined i've played, please fix this madness, i'm going crazy here.

I think that's everything that tilted me so far, rng jesus is way too powerful in your game and god i hate ****ing rng things.

Oh, and yeah, i think you encounter way too much pokemon in... everything, you can't make two step without getting an encounter, obnoxious to me, plus the repels don't work correctly ( i think ), its wores off way too fast.

To be positive on one thing : that's like, the first game that got me itching to play again after my first session, even tho a lot of thing make me tilt the **** outta me.

P.S : if you update your game for the post game content, will i be able to download it and play with my actual save ? or is update messing up your save between version?

If you use Lullaby from Jukebox that you can call using F6 button, then the encounter will be low.

Jttyzzle

Years
  • Hello.

I think that's everything that tilted me so far, rng jesus is way too powerful in your game and god i hate fucking rng things.

To be positive on one thing : that's like, the first game that got me itching to play again after my first session, even tho a lot of thing make me tilt the shit outta me.

Hello, hope you don't tilt too much and quit the game, lol.

Just gonna rattle off the responses in list order.

-Sand Attack
    It should function just as it does in the main games, when hit it brings you down an accuracy stage. This is a bit hard to answer, as it's coding in the game engine, not something I personally did. I'll be truthful, I really know next to nothing about coding and a lot of the back end stuff in the engine. I looked through the information I had regarding it, and it seems to just be bad luck on your end, unfortunately. I've asked more knowledgeable people about it, however, and I'll update this if something is uncovered.

-Fury Swipes
    Just checked Fury Swipes on Bulbapedia, and it's not supposed to flinch. I think your memory is just iffy.

-Crits
    Same with Sand Attack. It's out of my control, but I do believe it should be somewhat properly functioning in line with the main game. I'm asking some people more knowledgeable about the Essentials engine regarding random stuff like this, and I'll update the post if there's any issues discovered.

-Encounter Rate
    "There will never be an encounter during the first 3 steps after a battle/starting surfing"
    The encounter rate following that should be about 20%. That's for Grass patches. Caves and Water are a bit lower, probably about 10%.
    Darkprince is also correct, using the Lullaby from the Pokégear will decrease encounter rates. Remember that while using Repels you need to be a higher level than the Pokémon.

-Updates
    Your saves will persist. Updating is simply re-downloading the game, saves will still work.

Hope the game continues to keep you interested! Also hope these replies were sufficient.

Back