• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Mario World X. Bowsers Revenge!

Do you like the game?

• Uh... It's Hell Ausome! *****

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Uh... It's a very good game! ****

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Uh... At a Playable average ***

• Uh... Under a Playable average... **

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Yuck! Horrible you shouldn't even be hacking! *

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BerserkPaladin

Has Left For GOOD
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    When you select a tile theres an option (Flip X axis [Horizontal] and Flip Y axis [Vertical]) So yea... thats how i pretty much did it.

BerserkPaladin

Has Left For GOOD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    It was confusing. I downloaded the music patch, Applied the Screen patch, then applied the music patch... Very time consuming because I had to do it a certain way without crashing the ROM.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • still quite a long time, what part was the game crashing on? most of the time some games usually crash on the title screen of further into the game.

BerserkPaladin

Has Left For GOOD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    It crashed on the title screen. But I managed to find a way around it.

Update: Boss Level 1 Looks like a scene from a horror movie! Not quite, but the dark Palette and the bright Lava will amaze you! Also the level has been extended for a better experience.

BerserkPaladin

Has Left For GOOD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    It's been awhile since someone new has posted on this thread, I guarantee you when Beta 2.25 comes out you will like it.

BerserkPaladin

Has Left For GOOD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    Beta 2.25 is pretty much a Re-Vamp of the first world; and yes it goes up until donut plains.

Talking about Beta 2.25... It has been released. I wish for all who download this patch would kindly give a little response, containing PRO's, CON's and any screen shots where you think things should be changed. Right now it will only work for a NTSC V1.0 of Super Mario World (U) [!].smc

PLEASE NOTE CAREFULLY: cannot provide any ROMs, even through other methods of contact. just Google it and you should find it.

Last edited:

BerserkPaladin

Has Left For GOOD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    @ Geraldtpokemon: No i used the ingame sprite editor to change the "Nintendo" screen. Which i forgot for patch 2.25...

@Zeikku SSJ7: Thanks! I hope to revamp the second world at least in this week.

BerserkPaladin

Has Left For GOOD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    Nothing really... I'm having a break so i can gather some more ideas.

Update: There are still a few things to change before i move onto Beta 2.5 like trying to change the world map and a few extra goodies that will change the game and make it a bit more interesting.
    People are saying that they want it harder, it will get harder later on in the game, but for now, I am having a break so i can think up some new ideas. I got a few ideas and might start working on it tomorrow. It is slow progress but will be worth it for beta 2.50 with more changes planned for the first world and level changes to the second world.

I will take my time on it, reviewing levels and changing things to make it less seem like the original game. That is the update.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back