• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Once Again

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
  • Hey guys!

My name is Student D1, but you can call me Student, and I'd just like to say hello for the second time. Once again, I was absent in the community for quite a long time, 6 months actually. My last visit, as stated at my upper-right corner, was August 22nd, 2012, and I suppose I was busy at that time with school, and I had a little less time visiting here. I do apologize for that.

Anyways, I'm merely reintroducing myself to you guys, especially the people who came after me. I've been playing Pokémon for 6 years now, ever since my cousin introduced me to it. I'm a reader to the Pokémon Adventures manga and I've been reading it for nearly 2 years. I was reading around the Black and White arc, but currently, I'm reading the Platinum arc again to keep things on track, and then the HeartGold and SoulSilver arc. My profile has been updated too, so if you want to know more about me, just have a click on my name or my signature. Hope we become friends sometime!

By the way, if any of you saw my first thread ("The Student Says Hi!"), I admit to myself, the way I speak was a bit unusual at that time. I am not exactly sure why I was acting like that, but don't worry, I'm not like that anymore; I've changed once again and became a much better person.

I will still use blue in my posts, but I guess a different shade of blue would do this time, like Navy Blue.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Welcome back to Pokecommunity, Student D1! It's nice to see you here! I also like to read Pokemon Adventures manga sometime. By the way, some of the rules here have changed, so I think you should check it as well. I hope you'll be active again, and have a great time!

Last edited:

ZePokemonGuy

PokeTuber Novice
    Years
  • Hi Student, It's good to find someone who's been into Pokemon for almost as long as I have. ;D
    By reading your post, it's made me realize that I should REALLY get back into the mangas~

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Student!

Welcome back to PC!

That's quite unfortunate that you went away for six months, but I'm glad you're back now and hopefully you'll stay active around the community for as long as possible. :)

That's awesome that you've been playing for six years! Which game(s) did you start with, and have you played through the entire series? That's cool that you enjoy the manga! I just recently got into it and am on volume one of the Red and Blue box set. It's quite good so far. I can't wait to read the other volumes and arcs. xD

I love the color of text you use! It definitely catches a person's attention while browsing through a topic! You should keep using it for sure. :)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy yourself here your second time around!

If you ever need anything or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!

See you around!

Years
  • Your username is quite unique, I admit. <3 Pleasure to meet you, Student, I'm Cirno!

Six whole month is a while to be away, though at the same time half a year seems to fly by so fast. A big welcome back to PokeCommunity! School gets us all so you shouldn't be sorry for disappearing - regardless of how long you've been away, even if it was for many years, you'll always be welcome back. PC isn't going anywhere. :3 I'm thrilled to hear you read the manga as I definitely think it deserves more attention than it has right now. Kanto was the only saga I read but it was one of my favorite mangas back then; in fact, I kind of want to re-read it now and then move along in the story. Not sure why I dropped it before.

But haha, time changes people, you'd be surprised with how dumb I used to be just a year or two back. It's wonderful that you've changed for the better and I'm sure that'll make exploring forums like these a whole lot easier, right? That and I'm lovin' the navy blue text since, as already stated, that brings more attention to your post. Makes me miss my coffee brown Tahoma font I had a few months ago. XD; Hope you have a blast on PC and you can always contact me or one of our other awesome members if you'd like to talk! See you around and don't forget to read the rules~

Student D1

De-Wott?
    Years
  • Welcome back to Pokecommunity, Student D1! It's nice to see you here! I also like to read Pokemon Adventures manga sometime. By the way, some of the rules here have changed, so I think you should check it as well. I hope you'll be active again, and have a great time!

Ah, the rules have been updated. I'll be sure to check it out right away. And thanks Wind Heart for the warm welcome!

Hi Student, It's good to find someone who's been into Pokemon for almost as long as I have. ;D
    By reading your post, it's made me realize that I should REALLY get back into the mangas~

Ah! So you've been into Pokémon as long as me. I'm glad to hear about that. Anyways, nice to meet you, ZePokemonGuy! (Or ZPG for short.)

By the way, you SHOULD really go back into manga comics. :D

Hey, Student!

Welcome back to PC!

That's quite unfortunate that you went away for six months, but I'm glad you're back now and hopefully you'll stay active around the community for as long as possible. :)

That's awesome that you've been playing for six years! Which game(s) did you start with, and have you played through the entire series? That's cool that you enjoy the manga! I just recently got into it and am on volume one of the Red and Blue box set. It's quite good so far. I can't wait to read the other volumes and arcs. xD

I love the color of text you use! It definitely catches a person's attention while browsing through a topic! You should keep using it for sure. :)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy yourself here your second time around!

If you ever need anything or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!

See you around!

Thanks for the warm welcome, Gyardosamped! And well, I'll try to be active in the community; and besides, my summer vacation is just a month away.

I started with Pokémon FireRed and I instantly loved the game after I had beaten the first gym leader: Brock. I chose Charmander at that time, and if I can recall, I was able to beat Brock by constantly using Metal Claw. FireRed was also the first game I finished, but I didn't continue the post-story events in the game because I then moved into Pokémon Emerald using an emulator.

I haven't played through the entire series actually, but I tried to. The only games that I played were Yellow (Gen I), FireRed (Gen III), Emerald (Gen III), Diamond (Gen IV), Platinum (Gen IV), SoulSilver (Gen IV), Black (Gen V), White (Gen V) and White 2 (Gen V). If you noticed, I haven't played any version in Generation II, so I couldn't say that I played through the entire series. I actually tried to play Pokémon Crystal using an emulator, but I deleted it for some reason.

Ah, you read Pokémon Adventures. The Red, Blue and Green arc was an interesting start. The story gets better the further you go, so read while you can. I actually know a site that has every volume of Pokémon Adventures, so just create a visitor message in my profile if you want to know; but if you do know the site I'm talking about... All right then.

Well, I am trying to make my posts appealing using colors. Blue is my favorite color, so I use it often when creating posts and private messages. Visitor messages are excluded, since every profile has its own color theme, and if I were to use blue, my message may not be seen clearly.

By the way, Friend Request Accepted! ;)

Your username is quite unique, I admit. <3 Pleasure to meet you, Student, I'm Cirno!

Six whole month is a while to be away, though at the same time half a year seems to fly by so fast. A big welcome back to PokeCommunity! School gets us all so you shouldn't be sorry for disappearing - regardless of how long you've been away, even if it was for many years, you'll always be welcome back. PC isn't going anywhere. :3 I'm thrilled to hear you read the manga as I definitely think it deserves more attention than it has right now. Kanto was the only saga I read but it was one of my favorite mangas back then; in fact, I kind of want to re-read it now and then move along in the story. Not sure why I dropped it before.

But haha, time changes people, you'd be surprised with how dumb I used to be just a year or two back. It's wonderful that you've changed for the better and I'm sure that'll make exploring forums like these a whole lot easier, right? That and I'm lovin' the navy blue text since, as already stated, that brings more attention to your post. Makes me miss my coffee brown Tahoma font I had a few months ago. XD; Hope you have a blast on PC and you can always contact me or one of our other awesome members if you'd like to talk! See you around and don't forget to read the rules~

Ha ha! Well, my username is indeed unique. I'm surprised that there is no one with the word 'student' in their username, or is there? Anyways, thanks for the compliment. :)

By the way, pleasure to meet you too, Cirno! The stories after the Kanto saga are quite interesting and you should read them once you are done with the RBG & Y arcs. My favorite is the Black and White arc, since there is more humor in it, but battles are still serious.

Like I said above, I try to make my posts appealing through the use of colors; and since blue is my favorite color, I use it as my main color in my posts and private messages except visitor messages.

Thanks again and if ever I have questions, you'll be the first person I'll go and ask.

Years
  • Hiyah student and welcome to PC! Glad to see you back after all that time being away.
    I'm on the same boat as I was gone for about a year.
    Still doesn't matter that you had to go, but rather it matters that your back, and were happy to have you.
    Things might of changed a bit, but PC is still the great place you joined all the long time ago.
    Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, and hope to see you around! :)

Student D1

De-Wott?
    Years
  • Hiyah student and welcome to PC! Glad to see you back after all that time being away.
    I'm on the same boat as I was gone for about a year.

You left too? I guess that means both of us didn't get to attend the events and such during our absence. Anyways, thanks for the welcome, Brick! And nothing much changed in my eyes, just new features, which look pretty useful. Hope to see you around as well! :cer_wink:

Back