• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Change all pokemons

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2018
    Hello my friends. I always played Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow a lot, but I never got used to Gold / Silver just because I did not know the Pok?mon any more. Is there any way I can just trade ALL Pokemons from 152 up to 251 from 1 to 151? I started trying to change one by one on each map, but it's very difficult. Even because there is still Morning and Night. Besides, they would still have the battles. Is there any way to change, maybe in the game script, all at once? Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2019
    No, but a much quicker way would be to copy pokemon data of the original 151, and overwrite the others with it. Instead of removing them from the maps and trainers, replace them with duplicates of the originals.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2018
    No, but a much quicker way would be to copy pokemon data of the original 151, and overwrite the others with it. Instead of removing them from the maps and trainers, replace them with duplicates of the originals.

That. I had thought of something like that, replacing them directly and even getting duplicate. There would be no problem. I wanted to know if it was possible and how to do it. I had just used programs like Advance Map ... could you tell me where I can find a tutorial for this? Thank you for your help.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2019
    I've never touched Gen 2, but this looks like a tool that can do what you want.

Think it out before hand, replace like pokemon with like pokemon or you'll end up with trainers that don't make sense. A 3-Stage Grass type should be swapped for a 3-Stage Grass type. Then replace all the stats and the name.

You'll have to find some type of tool to do sprite editing as well.

This is the only thing I found. Gen 2 seems to be a bit sparse. Let me know how this goes for you, if you run into difficulty there might be other ways around it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2018
    I've never touched Gen 2, but Let me know how this goes for you, if you run into difficulty there might be other ways around it.

Thank you very much PlayerIDE. Gen 2 will be very useful. I already tested it here. I will calmly look now on the change of the sprites, which seems to be the hardest part hehe

Delta231

A noob
    Years
  • Thank you very much PlayerIDE. Gen 2 will be very useful. I already tested it here. I will calmly look now on the change of the sprites, which seems to be the hardest part hehe

You should use one of the Disassembles of Gen 2. Changing the sprite would be very easy.

Back