• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Rotom bike

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    Hi there i have booted up my last save after i have updated pokemon sword and the rorom bike isnt working i try to enter water or even try to ride the bike and its not working. I have tried to restart game but still to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hi there i have booted up my last save after i have updated pokemon sword and the rorom bike isnt working i try to enter water or even try to ride the bike and its not working. I have tried to restart game but still to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Never had this happen to me, so I don't have any definite solutions.

Maybe try talking to one of the wild area guys and activating Rotom Rally. This might allow you to stay on your bike afterwards.
    Maybe restarting the switch? Then retrying all the buttons. Try flying somewhere and trying the bike there?

Back