• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ^ has been around PC since 2004, give or take a few moments?

< wouldn't exactly know.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ^ possibly had a different account in the past, but had decided to start new with a new account this past October.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ^ does share an IP address with another account. ^ also has 20+ IP addresses.

(Also, knowing that I've been under Red's bed since Oct isn't very long. :> )

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • ^ Has a volcoid theme. ^3^

< Forgot that < was supposed to make a friend a volcoid siggey. ;3; (and < wouldn't remember if < made an account anyway, hahaha. <3 So < is stuck with this one.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ^ has who they are paired with in both their signature and their user title.

(Eh. Some random person share an IP Address with me because it was probably a public computer, so it actually doesn't mean much. )

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ^ has not one, but two songs in their signature.

(If I used them, there would be a sign that I did. However, my post isn't edited from any merging, nor is there any trace of a delete post. Though it wouldn't be the first time someone told me I double-posted when I didn't. XD; )

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ^'s text in ^'s signature seems to be a bit off, compared to what it looked like earlier.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back