• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Introduction

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
Years
  • I'm not really one for Introductions. I'm also not really the type to announce when I'm coming or going.

I'll be here periodically, checking on the progress of the FireRed/ LeafGreen Team Rocket fangame. After seeing FeintAttacks videos, I decided to try it out. I think it's the first mod or even a Pokemon game, in general, that I've played in a few years. So far, it's looking really good. After beating it and because of a growing interest, I'm considering getting a handheld for the newer games. Unfortunately, all I have right now is my PC and a PlayStation 3. Anyhow, that's my introduction.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Handheld is totally worth it! I'm not massively excited for USUM but still will get it once they come out. What was the last official Pokémon game you've played? Not sure if you've been keeping up with the others, but they are super duper great and I'd totally recommend trying them out.

Anywaaay, welcome MaӾiej.. if you have any nicknames I'd love to hear them since c+ping your name is kinda tedious lmao. Cheers. :D

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
  • Honestly, you can just call me Maxiej without the symbol or Silver. Gold and Silver pretty much was my first and last generation. I went back and played Blue afterward because a family member had it but I never got a Gameboy Advance or any DS. Thus, I missed out on everything after Gold and Silver. I'm not sure if Crystal came out on the Gameboy Color or not but I never got it either.

It's really quite strange. As much as I played Gold/ Silver (I had them both.) and loved them, I pretty much dropped out of the fandom after my Gameboy Color broke. I slowly moved on to other things, one of those things being the Kingdom Hearts series.

Back