• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2019
    Hey I can't befriend Ballistamon without crashing is there any way to fix that or do I just have to wait until the next update?

Years
  • Hey I can't befriend Ballistamon without crashing is there any way to fix that or do I just have to wait until the next update?

Probably the Internal name of Ballistamon and the event dosen't matches. If you can access the PBS Pokemon.txt you could try to change the internal name of Ballistamon to "BALLISTA" and retry to talk with him.
    Let us know if this helps.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2019
    No it didn't help very much for some reason it won't work can you please fix this in the next update?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2019
    I managed to fix it by going to a earlier version then getting everything except for the pokemon.txt file in the older one.

glong279

A Royal Knight
    Years
  • Cool game, I would really like to try it. One question though, is there a download link other than the Mediafare link? Also, is it illegal to ask for links, even to PC games?

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2020
    This Looks really great! I already played the beginning of the game and I was really hooked. Can't wait for the relesase!
    Did I see it correctly from the video, you can customize your character to look different?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    This Looks really great! I already played the beginning of the game and I was really hooked. Can't wait for the relesase!
    Did I see it correctly from the video, you can customize your character to look different?
    Customization will be part of later release.

Years
  • hey when i tried to trade kokatorimon with that guy in the first shop the game crashed and i didn't save before so i will have to capture him again if it's happen again i will send you a print

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Will Megidramon eventually be available as a mega digivolution of the Guilmon digivolution line?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    Hey guys,
    I hope this game is showing more and more progress soon! I LOVE IT! GREAT JOB!
    NOTE:
    Please keep in mind that there is an error when you trade a second time with that guy at the center for a kokatorimon the game shuts down and script pops up!

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    The Kokatorimon trade is useless anyway, the digimon you get will be extremely disobedient.

Back