• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Hey, are there any new updates on this? I finished the first crest quest and all but one side quests (and I have no clue where the trigger is) and that seems to be it for right now. It's been a few years since any activity and im curious. I also enjoyed it, not only is it one of the (VERY) few digimon roms, its also a pretty good one. A few translation errors and it running a bit slow now and then, nothing bad. The only thing I dislike (not even a huge deal) is trying to figure out how to digivolve digimon to certain paths (not knowing requirements for certain lines).

No the project death as far i know

Days
  • Age 44
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Hey, are there any new updates on this? I finished the first crest quest and all but one side quests (and I have no clue where the trigger is) and that seems to be it for right now. It's been a few years since any activity and im curious. I also enjoyed it, not only is it one of the (VERY) few digimon roms, its also a pretty good one. A few translation errors and it running a bit slow now and then, nothing bad. The only thing I dislike (not even a huge deal) is trying to figure out how to digivolve digimon to certain paths (not knowing requirements for certain lines).
This project is dead as far as I know the creator hasn't talked to us or updated it in years, I'm pretty sure the creator moved onto other projects if they are still alive at all.

Days
  • Age 44
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
This project is dead as far as I know the creator hasn't talked to us or updated it in years, I'm pretty sure the creator moved onto other projects if they are still alive at all.
Which is a shame I played this when it first came out I loved the black agumon from the patreon rewards, and the bike was cool too.

But it's canned I'm pretty sure.

Back