• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Contemplating Shiny Lugia

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
I don't know whether or not to SR for shiny lugia, should I or should I nkt? Urgh, I cannot decide.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Well... why would you want to go to the trouble when you can't move it to a modern platform? Furthermore, what would your plan be for it other than to show it off? Seems to be a waste of time as I see it.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Well... why would you want to go to the trouble when you can't move it to a modern platform? Furthermore, what would your plan be for it other than to show it off? Seems to be a waste of time as I see it.

Good point. The thing is, it's on VC, so if I ever got PB I would be able to have it on usum but still yeah, it would only be to show it off... I could make a YouTube channel a let's play\Shiny hunt channel, people love those things

Edit: How do I give a link to this post specify ly?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
If you want to go through that effort just for the right to say that you went through all that effort, go for it. Shiny Lugia isn't one of my favorite shinies, but it is always interesting to see how much time people spend in their search for any difficult-to-get shiny.

How do I give a link to this post specify ly?
In the right-hand corner of this post, there should be an image of a chain link (
link2.png
). Click on that to get the address of that post with the rest of the thread for context. You can also use the number next to that image to link to the post in particular.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Good point. The thing is, it's on VC, so if I ever got PB I would be able to have it on usum but still yeah, it would only be to show it off... I could make a YouTube channel a let's play\Shiny hunt channel, people love those things

Edit: How do I give a link to this post specify ly?

To link posts, simply click the number. This will single out your post and then you simply copy the url. Then edit in the link where appropriate.

As an example, this post is https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9915655&postcount=5

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Um... What exactly does that mean? Wait are you mocking me?!?

No I?m not mocking you. I was thinking that you?d try far longer than 10 times. When I want something, I can be pretty darn stubborn but I blame my Irish/Scottish heritage for that(hence why I?m a Rock Type).

Midnight Umbreon

Years
No I?m not mocking you. I was thinking that you?d try far longer than 10 times. When I want something, I can be pretty darn stubborn but I blame my Irish/Scottish heritage for that(hence why I?m a Rock Type).

Oh, ok cool, just gotta defend my honor you know? anyway ten may be under exaggerating I usually try longer I actually hatched dis boi after 100 something tries
shiny_litten_by_midnightsshinies-dat9sbf.gif
I usually have good luck with this sort of thing

Back