• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] One Piece: Adventure into the Multiverse

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Hi everyone. Sorry for bad englando, I'm not native speaker. I present to you my work in project, One Piece: Adventure into the Multiverse. Let us begin with basic information about the game.

Premise:
The game has quite an immeasurable amount of copyrighted assets. I expect it to probably get taken down in the future, if it gets released. But I'm doing this game for fun so it doesn't matter to me.

What is this game?

I've watched countless anime and read just as many manga. One Piece is still my favorite one though, even if the adaptation isn't as good as one would hope for. I personally think One Piece's story is one of the best told in the world, thus I am making a One Piece game. But since I didn't want to make a One Piece game where you have to do the whole story like One Piece Pirate Warriors, I decided to put my own twist on it (read further ahead).

"Story"
As I said, I wanted to put my own twist on it. So why not make it so post-Timeskip Luffy and his crew get swallowed up by a vortex from an undiscovered area of the Grand Line into a whole new dimension where the same fate has happened to everyone else there. Who is everyone, you ask? Characters from video games, anime, manga, and whatever comes to mind. So basically "Mugen" but RPG and with no sprites. I would say what happens next but I don't want to spoiler much of the game.

Features
- Changed battle scene
- Music from anime/games
- Transformations (Gear 2nd, 3rd, 4th, "Nightmare" Luffy, etc.)
- Changed UI & font
- Cutscenes, emotes, battle cries
- Buy, unlock or recruit characters
- Themed items (Pokéball = Recruit Letter now, for example)
- Play as Luffy in-game, but you don't have to keep him in your team of fighters
- Training which gives 252 EV in one stat instantly
- and much more which I still have to figure out lol

Series which will appear inside:
Anime/manga: One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball, Kill la Kill, One Punch Man, Hunter x Hunter
Games: Zelda, Xenoblade Chronicles
List in constant progression

Screens/vids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSa-Tby9QfU&feature=youtu.be <- Intro of the game

Soon I'll be posting a battle screen so you can see what it looks like!

Credits:
RPG Maker XP
Pokémon Essentials 17.2
One Piece
Hunter x Hunter 2011
One Piece Treasure Cruise, ShokugekiNoZeff, Beafantles, intervencion

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Here's a WIP screenshot of how the battling is currently setup. Still need to change a lot
85fd0729b37baad10d2271a54ef5bec4.png

Back