• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why are they biased against Kalos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    As has been stated, there is no official statement from Game Freak on why there has not been an additional Kalos game. Nobody here is as far as I know a Game Freak employee who would know why, so all we can do is speculate. There's nothing more to it than that.

While I'm here though:

Selling a bit over 16 million copies worldwide since release isn't exactly what I'd call not selling well. Whatever reason(s) there might be for the current lack of another Kalos game, I highly doubt it's that.
    You're right. Thanks for correcting me.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I made this thread because I was hoping someone would be able to give me a legitimate explanation as to why a second Kalos game wasn't made.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back