• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ??????2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Well, it would have helped if it had been called: Unown discussion

Or something. I don't think it's bad though, not everyone knows. Would you mind if I included your pics of them in our big FAQ I'm putting back up?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • we cannot... at least for now. The creation to ? and ! Unown makes people believe that we'll eventually get the unobtainables. Why would they make something NEW if we can't get it in the future?

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Well, it would have helped if it had been called: Unown discussion

Or something. I don't think it's bad though, not everyone knows. Would you mind if I included your pics of them in our big FAQ I'm putting back up?

sure. and this is to those people who think i found out just a few days ago. i didn't. i just finally got these pics, so i decided to post em. there, that's one less burden bugging me.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Okay, I'll include them and close this. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back