• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could have 1 pokemon...

Housyasei-san

lalala
Years
  • OMG I wuld hav a Mew2 b/c he iz stong n can destroi mai skool n den wi kan run awy n hide out n den kom bak agin....i wuv Mew2 :classic: :classic: :)

By this time you all should know who I would like, if you don't, you've been under a rock. A big heavy rock....

Why would I can have you-know-who? It could be a better sister then my present ones, thats for sure. And it could....teleport me anywhere (OMG LOL im goin 2 Japan n bai much kawaii anime stuf kekekeke ^______________^) like to school and the movies. It could help me with homwork and would be a good battle Pokemon.

Makoto

Years
  • A never-evolving cyndaquil. It's tiny, it's cute, it can breathe fire, and it'd scare away the bullies.

and besides, imagine waking up in the morning with a cyndaquil laying there by your feet, sleeping.

*wishes i knew the people who cloned that sheep; they could figure out how to make one*

*Twilight*

!~G'nIte... *yawn*~!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    id prolly get a lombre, why? bc hes a freakin' duck in a sombrero!!!! thats why ^^

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
  • I'd want Quilava. It's my favorite pokemon afterall. It's a good size for a house pet and it could help cook or burn stuff *burns down random building* MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD. And if I ever want to, I could evolve it into Typhlosion who would make a nice, powerful pokemon.

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    Obviously, a Mew/Myuu.Why?I could use Psychic to telekinetically control someone(Weeee), Fly,Use almost all of the Pokemon Moves, and Teleport when i bash people with Psychic.Weeeee!

Is it me or is this thread kinda pointless?

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I'll wanna get a Sneasal... Coz it's totally cute... and strong? Sneasals r possesive... n dey care 4 their trainers alot....

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Well...Cradilies are neat but their not very good company. So maybe a Ninetales, since they're smart and I like foxes (As I do believe I have mentioned before). But I wouldn't say no to a cute little Eevee either. ^_^

Missie

Pokemon Groomer
    Years
  • Well I like too many pokemon to just pick one so I would love to have Ditto. That way whatever mood I'm in the ditto can turn into anything. Even Mew!

Ralts

Don't look at me like that !!!
    Years
  • If I could have only 1 pokemon ?

I will surely chooze gardevoir ! Beacause I can teleport everywhere I want and it can help me during the EXAMINATION !

Back