• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] 30-Day Gaming Challenge part...3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Day 12 - A game everyone should play.

I think everyone should give Mario 64 a play. It's a revolutionary game that still holds up despite some issues.

Day 13 - A game you've played more than five times

Well, I've spent more hours playing Pokemon than anything else. I don't think any game (or franchise) comes remotely close to the numbers of hours I've sinked into it.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Day 13 - A game you've played more than five times.
Super Mario 64'd be one, and while we're at it Super Mario Sunshine'd come close. The Dot Hack GU series is also getting there though I think I'm only at 4 playthroughs so far, same for Chrono Trigger.

Apart from that...hm...A lot of shorter games, I'm sure.
Day 12 - A game everyone should play.

I think everyone should give Mario 64 a play. It's a revolutionary game that still holds up despite some issues.
Yes, absolutely. Considering when it was made the circumstances behind its development, it's an absolute wonder that that game is still fun and stands up as well as it does and should be commended for it. It's still a strong title that I go back to every now and again.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Day 14 - Current gaming wallpaper

Bonus, next wallpaper (When he's done converting it)

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Day 14 - Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.

Recently I had the Nintendo Switch logo as my wallpaper.

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Day 14 - Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper.

Mewtwo is my wallpaper.
Spoiler:

Rukario

Banned
Years
Day 13 - A game you've played more than five times:
hmmm.. a few to list here.. tetris, pokemon [insert version here], HL2, many nes/snes/n64 games, COD4, Arma3, Battlefield bc2, 3, 4, 1, bejeweled, audio surf, and tons more

Day 14 - Current (or most recent) gaming wallpaper:

Haven't used game based wallpaper in quite a while.. usually use music related.. so searching through my image folders, i found the last game wallpaper I used.

It is a Battlefield 3 generic wallpaper

Attachments

• bf3-wallpaper01.jpg
    bf3-wallpaper01.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 2

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Day 15 - Post a screenshot from the game you're playing right now.

Been playing this off and on until Puyo Puyo releases.
Spoiler:

Years
Day 13 - A game you've played more than five times - Pretty much every Pokemon game and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers. I'm sure there's many more, I just can't think of them atm.

Day 14: Current or (Most recent) Gaming Wallpaper - I have a couple in my room, my most recent is my Black Ops 3 poster which I got last year.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Day 14 - Current gaming wallpaper

Spoiler:

Souji Okita!

Decided to see what the big deal was with Fate/Grand Order since it's immensely popular in Japan. In very little time it's got me hooked, and I'm only someone who's seen the original Fate/stay night anime.

Day 15: Post a screenshot of a game you're playing right now

Spoiler:

79 hours strong into Persona 5.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Day 15: Post a screenshot of a game you're playing right now:

Fvs5Dz.jpg

Yuck! How does all that stuff on the screen not drive you nuts!?! ( Not being offensive)

Anyways

Day 15 - Post a Screenshot of a game you're playing

Spoiler:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Day 16 - Game with the best cut scenes.

Boy, that's a tough one. I'm going to go with something recent and say The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back