• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sword and Shield Random Tournament

Sirfetch’d

Angie forfeited, so that just leaves us. Let me know when a good time is.

Any day after today should be good for me. If you see me online on discord you can shoot a message. Dunno what exact times I'll be on but if I'm online on discord I can likely battle. If you have a preferred time just let me know and I can try to make that work too

Sirfetch’d

Angie forfeited, so that just leaves us. Let me know when a good time is.

Hey! Sorry I haven't been around as much as I thought I would due to work and other irl obligations. However I'm mostly free this weekend so would you like to try to get these done either tomorrow night my time ( I assume early morning for you?) or sometime on Sunday?

Years
  • Hey! Sorry I haven't been around as much as I thought I would due to work and other irl obligations. However I'm mostly free this weekend so would you like to try to get these done either tomorrow night my time ( I assume early morning for you?) or sometime on Sunday?

Sunday sounds good!

Sirfetch’d

those were fun battles! Meowstic really was the mvp of game 2 :)

Back