• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my team!

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2010
    Rate my team! Ive never done EV training before but Im going to have a go anyway. The team are all dual type without overlapping types and can be super effective against anything that comes up. I have two leads, two physical sweepers and two special sweepers. Open to criticism because I know that there are ways to make this team waaay better than it is.

Bronzong @ Light Clay
    EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpD / 4 SpA
    Relaxed Nature
    Ability: Levitate
    - Light Screen
    - Reflect
    - Psychic
    - Gyro Ball

Cloyster @ Leftovers
    Calm Nature
    Ability: Shell Armor
    - Spikes
    - Rapid Spin
    - Ice Beam
    - Surf

Cacturne @ Smooth Rock
    EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def
    Modest Nature
    Ability: Sand Veil
    - Sandstorm
    - Leech Seed
    - Energy Ball
    - Dark Pulse

Crobat @ Leftovers
    Modest Nature
    Ability: Inner Focus
    - Nasty Plot
    - Fly
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Air Slash

Heracross @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    Adamant Nature
    Ability: Guts
    - Substitute
    - Toxic
    - Close Combat
    - Megahorn

Flygon @ Leftovers
    Adamant Nature
    - Roost
    - Toxic
    - Earthquake
    - Dragon Claw

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Rate my team! Ive never done EV training before but Im going to have a go anyway. The team are all dual type without overlapping types and can be super effective against anything that comes up. I have two leads, two physical sweepers and two special sweepers. Open to criticism because I know that there are ways to make this team waaay better than it is.

Bronzong @ Light Clay
    Relaxed Nature
    - Light Screen
    - Reflect
    - Psychic
    - Gyro Ball

ok

Cloyster @ Leftovers
    Calm Nature
    Ability: Shell Armor
    - Spikes
    - Rapid Spin
    - Ice Beam
    - Surf

get in something else, Cloyster is bad as it's SR weak

Cacturne @ Smooth Rock
    Modest Nature
    Ability: Sand Veil
    - Sandstorm
    - Leech Seed
    - Energy Ball
    - Dark Pulse

eww Sandstorm... "just get Hippowdon or Tyranitar"

Crobat @ Leftovers
    Modest Nature
    Ability: Inner Focus
    - Nasty Plot
    - Hidden Power [Ground/Fighting]
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Heat Wave

Fly sucks and putting it with Air Slash sucks more.. use the standard NP Bat set

Heracross @ Salac Berry
    Jolly Nature
    Ability: Swarm
    - Substitute
    - Swords Dance
    - Stone Edge
    - Megahorn

Toxic sucks on Hera... Use SD instead. The Swarm-SubSalac set is better imo than this one. Hera is imo outclassed by many fighters like Machamp, Infernape, Lucario etc.

Flygon @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Roost
    - Toxic
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Blast
    Fire Blast is much better than Dragon Claw on this set because EQ + Fire Blast hit most things which are immune to Toxic super effectively.

Comments in bold.
    Ok so many things were out of order in this team. I hope I helped.

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
  • Im going to say get rid of psycic and only use it for setting up dual screens then use explosion hopefully destroying a opponents sweeper that they just brought in

RaveSage

Eccentric Sheep
    Years
  • Fire Wolf already put out the more "clean up" comments on your team already but there's one thing I'd like to strongly suggest you do either for this team or your next one; write descriptions for your team members. If you are unsure what this means, check around here at least and see how other people list the pokemon's moveset then give an explanation as to why they chose what moves, how that pokemon works well with another offensively and defensively, things of that nature. If you can't think of something to describe that member in said ways, just set it down to think about later. If you realize that there's no real merit in using said pokemon, move, ect. replace it before you post the team. Also it helps if you speak from real battle experience with your team rather than hypotheticals or obvious statements. I know it may seem like a lot of work for someone new to competitive but following guidelines like the ones I described will help people in rating your team easily and help you improve your team more. ;)

Safetyfirst

Chloe Moretz Fan
    Years
  • Okay, a couple of things. Firstly, I'm not so sure about that Cacturne w/ Sandstorm. It damages your Crobat and your Heracross, so might not be a good idea.

May I suggest your lead Bronzong to have Heatproof instead of levitate? This is because most people expect the Bronzong to have levitate. If it has heatproof it helps defend against Azelf openers with Fire Blast.

Otherwise I quite enjoy your team. 2 openers though? Sounds like a good idea :)

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    If you're using Cloyster in OU, can i suggest this set ?

Cloyster@Leftovers
    248 HP / 100 Att / 162 S.DEF
    Adamant Nature
    - Payback
    - Ice Shard
    - Spikes
    - Rapid Spin

And lead with it.

Payback 2hko's the Rotom formes with SR up easily and Payback + Ice Shard KO's Azelf and also goes rofl at dd Mence etc.

Bronzong wants Stealth Rock somewhere.

You also need a ghost to stop Rapid Spin.

Back