• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Yellow rescue team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacier

Mayzz Lover
Years
also aside from my other hack i am also attempting to MDRRT im gonna try and add D/P pokemon, new attacks, new story, new everything basically.
this is gonna be a much harder (correct me if im wrong) job than hacking R/S/FR/LG/E but i will try my best!!

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Your idea is good but how will we hack pokemon mystery dungeon ... has far as i know there is no tool for hacking pokemon mystery dungeon XD.

Years
Your idea is good but how will we hack pokemon mystery dungeon ... has far as i know there is no tool for hacking pokemon mystery dungeon XD.

So What! Hex.....

I think that would be a good idea and yes that will be a lot more work.
I'll tell you the honest truth here. I don't know you, and considering I've never really seen you around here before, this project is probably a little over your head. You've probably got a better chance of just trying to hack Diamond and/or Pearl. We haven't found too much on them, but it's still a lot more than what I could just find on MD(which was nothing, by the way).
Hope I'm not too discouraging, but unfortunately, I think this is probably just a dream. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back