• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pok?mon Blazed Glazed

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I just want to thank you for making this game. Of course, shout out to Lucbui as this would t have happened without em. I just finished Blazed Glazed and *take a deep breath* I effing love this game. Best hack I've ever tried. So many Pokemon hacks get rated highly by the fans but so far I've disliked all of them. (Insurgence was ok...) They all suffered from big issues that made them so dull. Felt like crawling through mud for no reason... B Glazed however felt smooth. Everything I needed was provided at some point and the progression transitioned at a fair pace. Absolutely love that getting to play with a team of pokes all the way up to lvl 100 with content the whole way! There were a few bugs but nothing that affected gameplay except for 2. When leaving the cave where I found Deoxys there is a ladder that leads directly into water. Since the exit was right on top of water I was stuck there walking around on the water until I bugged it into letting me surf. No biggie but it was confounding at first. Now the actual issue was trying to use the electric warp tiles on Zapdos' island. With the bird in the party, stepping on the electric spots just paralyzed my team like normal and when I could get them to warp me it would be reluctant to let me warp back. On one particular island (one of the first ones you see headed back down from the top) I ended up using a cheat to get back to the mainland as my last save was BEFORE catching a Modest Zapdos XD. I also would like to unlock tough doubles battles but I can't figure out what I need to do for it or if it's even available. I've beaten regular more times than I can count as well as the johto leaders but I never get the next set of leaders to battle. :C. Anyone else hate using HM's?! XD. I did love that Cut was improved and given bug typing. That Lighthouse challenge in the beginning was fantastic for an early game grind plus the move relearner revealing some nice moves for pokes is just *muah*! Over 400 hours and I've still got 5 legendaries to capture plus a rematch with the Johto league!

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Kay. Frustrated. What's the bloody password to the "Something about Palkia" gate in fusion Labs?

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Check the computers. The answers will be one of the Highlighted words... or you could look up the birth stone for April.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Check the computers. The answers will be one of the Highlighted words... or you could look up the birth stone for April.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I don't think there needs to be an "s" after Diamonds. It is an odd thing to be said is used by palkia/dialga seeing as I never heard of the Orb being made of diamond. Tis the silliest of the passwords for sure

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I don't think there needs to be an "s" after Diamonds. It is an odd thing to be said is used by palkia/dialga seeing as I never heard of the Orb being made of diamond. Tis the silliest of the passwords for sure

Wrong password again.
    Spoiler:

Figured it out Password is
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Many things I want to say; foremost, thank you for creating this game. This is a very complete pokemon experience, something that the new Nintendo games haven't quite accomplished. I can tell you put a lot of time into this.

Secondly, I just got a lot of cocoa from the Olivine cafe, and I got rewarded with a "Tea" key item. Has anyone actually encountered this before? I haven't been able to find anything about it online, and I'm not sure if it's used for any sort of event.

Lastly, is there a discord for this game? Would have to interact with the community.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    I must admit that I'm more into modern movesets. Thus I decide to replay pokemon glazed by using blazed glazed. So far so good, thanks for the great hack! :)

Edit: Well, looks like Pokedex is broken, it shows the original maps from Emerald for the location of pokemons (which had been reported here). Is there a way to export for corrected from the latest Glazed to Blazed Glazed?

Last edited:

FrankieBloodshed

Pokemon Edge Lord
    Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I can't get into Clair's Gym, I did EVERYTHING I need to do beforehand and still can't get into it. I'm playing 1.3 and I can't get into Clair's Gym

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    I just beated Blazed Glazed, and I didn't spot a bug on Clair's Gym. Note that you need to beat all other 7 gyms of the second region in order to beat Clair's. Perhaps you missed some conditions?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    Hi, I wonder if there is a way to remove stuck NPC in blazed glazed. For some reason, the scarf Pikachu and "my parents" reappear on the east of Glenwood Town and I can't manage to make them go away.
    Spoiler:

If I interact with "my father", I can even get an egg of Bulbasaur. This is really annoying 😅

My save game with mGBA can be found here. Thanks for help in advance.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2022
    Hi, I am in need of some help. For some reason, there are two NPCs blocking the entrance of Seaspray Dam. Can anyone provide any insight on how to fix this? Many thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2022
    Hi guys. I broke my game. I used the master ball cheat and my key items slot are repleced by unlimited pokeballs and its full I cant get any key items includes ticket to Jhoto region. I try desposit items to computer and toss but it dosent`t work.
    Someone could send me the save file? Desired progression: before E4 or before jhoto. Of course, everyone will be satisfied as soon as possible. . Please . My emulator is VBA- M. It works on a Mac. Save filehas a .sgm extension

NotDWaddler

You're goin' straight to Gensokyo, Jimbo.
    Years
  • That's rough buddy. Ya don't back up your saves before messing with cheats now? Or prep savestates just in case?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2022
    3y7efI2

I would really appreciate if you could help. As you can see in the attached image, I have patched blazed glazed onto an Emerald .gba file. It says that "Patching has been done", but I'm not sure where to find the file I'm looking for. Will it be a Blazed Glazed.gba file or something else because I'm not even sure what I should be looking for or where on my computer it will be.

Again, I'd appreciate any help

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    3y7efI2

I would really appreciate if you could help. As you can see in the attached image, I have patched blazed glazed onto an Emerald .gba file. It says that "Patching has been done", but I'm not sure where to find the file I'm looking for. Will it be a Blazed Glazed.gba file or something else because I'm not even sure what I should be looking for or where on my computer it will be.

Congratulations. You destroyed your clean copy of Pokémon Emerald. When you patch files, you need to make a copy of the clean ROM, rename the copy, and use that as your ROM base for NUPS. In your case, the name "Pokémon Emerald (U)" now has Blazed Glazed data.

Years
  • 3y7efI2

Or alternatively don't bother with patch programs like NUPS or Lunar IPS at all, and use this site instead for patching: https://www.marcrobledo.com/RomPatcher.js/

Not only is it 100% safe, but also you can download and rename the GBA hack file and not mess with the original Emerald rom.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • I've just switched to Blazed Glazed after clearing Tonod in Glazed 9.0 and 9.1 because I wanted the Grass/Fairy version of the Chikorita line (Sorry not sorry Chelle, a grass/fairy type was the perfect duel typing to round out my team).

I'm in Johto and have beaten Falkner and I am a little confused.
    When I found the route to Azalea blocked off I went back to Violet and took the Sudowoodo route to the east entrance of Central Park. A guard was blocking that off, but Whitney was there and told the guard to let me pass.

Here's the confusing part, this was my first encounter with Whitney however she spoke to me as though I'd met her before and mentioned "Jasmine went on ahead" as though I am supposed to have met Jasmine. I have not.
    Then a girl in National Park awarded me a Quick Claw for being the one to beat Team Fusion.

Bottom line I feel like I missed something. I went back to the Sudowoodo path and up to Ecruteak instead to check. The city is open and the gym seems to be accessible to challenge. Do I need to beat Morty and progress to Olivine and meet Jasmine or do I need to take care of Team Fusion in Goldenrod first?

EDIT: Something is definitely screwed up. I went back to Goldenrod and through Ilex Forest. Whitey and Jasmine are at the Celebi Shrine confronting Regina but the sprites can't be interacted with and whatever event is supposed to take place here won't trigger.

Last edited:
    Back